Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OwnedCore News Team is Recruiting again!

The OwnedCore news team is looking for passionate members of the community to join us. We are a small team of one right now but are looking to expand to 3-4 members in total! The news team has always been a dedicated group who write compelling original articles and conversational pieces on a regular basis. These topics range from information about upcoming games and their expansions to coverage/analysis of major announcements on relevant games, and other articles which set OwnedCore apart from the rest.

As a member of the News Team, you will:
    • Write interesting and high quality articles that both draw new users into the OwnedCore family, as well as provide current and older users entertaining and informative content to read.

• Keep the front page of OwnedCore alive with details about the site's contents, contests and community.

Requirements:
    • Have an excellent command of both conversational and written English, including both grammar and spelling.

• Have an excellent command of both conversational and written English, including both grammar and spelling.

• Be able to write articles on a regular basis, especially during and after major announcement events such as Gamescom, Blizzcon and E3

• Have a record free of any major infractions and bans on OwnedCore.

Benefits:
    • Yellow Username

• Articles shown on the front page of a website with over 1 million members.

• Join a group of members who are respected for their dedication to keeping both the front page and the site full of fresh, up to date information and content.

Interested in applying?
    Simply write a 500 to 2,000 word article on a topic relevant to the OwnedCore audience, and post it in the appropriate section. If If it is WoW related, post in WoW General, if its about D3, post it in D3 General, ans so on. If there is no "General" for the game your writing about post it into the OC News section. After it's done - notify Kenneth about your submission.

There's no minimum rank requirement to apply, but it's recommended that you be at least an Active Member to show that you have, and can continue to contribute to the site.

Have fun, and good luck to all those applying!

Low key we could use a Doomfist Overwatch Article

OwnedCore News Team is Recruiting again!
  2. Thanks Willy, D3Boost, Eryx (3 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)
    Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would you need to recruit someone ? You're already doing an amazing job (almost?) entirely on your own.
    Also, I miss interviews...
    Also, 2 of the 4 requirements are the same.
    Also, too bad I got an infraction few years ago, might have applied...

Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly View Post
    Why would you need to recruit someone ? You're already doing an amazing job (almost?) entirely on your own.
    I appreciate the compliment! Up until recently the news team has consisted of 2-3 members. The last couple months I have been on my own and between balancing a full time job , social life, fitness, and some gaming it's been jam packed. As far as interviews go, I like to spread them out otherwise the front page might be like 2 interviews out of the four articles shown which seems off. I have some people in mind that I wanna interview both on OC and off for the next one.

Dont let an infraction stray you away from trying. IDK what your infraction was being I am not a mod but if you did a good job writing something they might let it go! Never hurts to try!

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly View Post
    You should apply if it's something you are interested in doing. Your infraction is irrelevant from what I can see
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling