0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fps games

hey i was wondering y i cant play my fps games l8ly (steam games). i keep getting d/c and its saying either i timed out while answering a challenge (1.6) or i have no login (source). i tech support at steam sux cuz they just give a general answer. i was wondering if anybody else is having this problem and what they did to fix theirs.

fps games
    Ancathon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, my name is brothlick
    I was wondering why I can't play my first person shooter games on the steam client lately. I keep getting chronic disconnects and the responses to which I am receiving are: A) I timed out while answering a challenge(1.6), or B) I have no login (source). I am unable to siphon an answer from the technical support team over at the steam headquarters because all they give me is the general "status quo" from everybody. I am curious if anybody has also come across a problem such as this, and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Your welcome?

kasp0021's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try go to your steam folder and delete your "ClientRegistry.blob" Dont worry when you restart steam it will redownload and the problem is might gone

Avara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steam is pretty cool but i hate not having the control of my games >< normally i would tell ya to make sure you weren't using up too much bandwith