0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creating my game! some help plz

hello everyone, from a long time i've watched a lot of members here asking for advices for games and all! and now im asking you guys to help me out!

im currently starting to develop my own RPG game, and i dont have experience because this is going to be the first game that i will produce! i've downloaded RPG maker XP because its simple and i can do some stuff to begin with my first game! :wave:

in my game im going to update the game about every single week (when i've completed him) and ill share with everyone who wishes to try (i dont know how to put him online, and dont have a proper server) so basicly what i rly need help is that u guys could give some advices, some story lines, maps ideias, quests, events, and alot more stuff because im aiming for a big project here =)

i have programing experience but still i need everyone help to make it good for everyone

plz dont flame or come saying stupid stuff because im doing this for fun and to share with everyone =D! i dont want rep or anything like that, just some advices =D

plz help ill be reading and answering every day to posts or pm =D

:wave:

EDIT: and i was thinking about making it about final fantasy stuff! if anyone knows where to get some songs or models plz tell me =) would be rly great! tkx
    Last edited by Klesk; 02-22-2008 at 01:02 PM.

Creating my game! some help plz
    dingdapk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

regards need help: here ya go

here if had these on my computer for along time i was going to use them for something ages ago but i guess as seen as i don't want to use them any more you can have them http://filebeam.com/f1074c3f77823b7f2557fcbe242f5475

Please +Rep me if i helped thanks!

to add there are about 20 images of final fantasy people on it.

---free_kill---'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dingdapk no asking for rep! even though you helped him its against the rules

On-topic: sweet i can probably do some research on making rpg games and help you out a bit well till i find some info good luck. =D