0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manual for GetALifeBot!

1. You should have GetaLifeBot (Which will be referred to GALB from here on out) on your computer. If you don't, I have a guide written here.

2. Now, go to the folder where GALB is. It should look something like this. Double click the "Wup1" file, and a program should load. (Please note, This is for GALB .57, In every version of GALB, the bot changes the prefix before 1 and 2, but it will always be something1.exe, and something2.exe)

3. Now you have a program running that looks similar to this. Click the "..." to explore. You will need to find out where you installed World of Warcraft on your computer. this should help. If you're using windows, the default place would be "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft"

4. Once in your World of Warcraft folder, you need to locate your WoW.exe. It should look something like this. After you select it, click the "Open" button.

5. Now click the "Start World of Warcraft" button on the program. World of Warcraft should now start, and log into your character as normal.

5. Now go back to the folder where GALB is. (You might have to ALT+TAB if you're not running in Windowed Mode) You should also see a file called "Wup2". (You can use this for reference.) Double click this file, and another program will come up.

6. Now you're ready to actually set up GALB, and use it!

7. You should see something like this. First, hit the "Create" button, and another window will pop up. Second, enter in a profile name. This doesn't have to be your character name, real name, or anything. Just pick something that you will know what character of yours it's for. After you've picked a name, hit the create button.

8. Now, you need to select what class you are going to use GALB on. (Don't worry! You can create multiple Profiles and bot many different classes). For reference, refer here. Select the class you are using, hit Apply, then hit Initialize.

9. Now on the left side with all the buttons. Hit the "Patrol Areas" button. It should bring up a new screen on the right side, with plenty more options!

10. Now would be a good time to go back into WoW, and go to the spot you want to bot at.

11. Now, Hit the "Add Area" button. Another smaller window should pop up. Click here for reference. This will be the name for the Patrol Area you will be using. I usually name these with the Zone they are in, and the mob levels, and possibly where they are. An example of what I would name one of my Patrol Areas would be "Westfall Crabs 17-21". You can name these whatever you want, but you might want to make them easy to understand for the sake if you ever want to use them again, you'll know what each of them are.

12. After you've thought of a name, hit the Create button.

13. It's now time to set up the Waypoints, that is, telling your bot where you want it to run to look for Mobs, to kill. First, make sure you're in the area on WoW that you want to bot at. Now, click the autoadd button on the bottom left corner. (Seen here.) Now, Go into WoW, and proceed to run around, maybe in a circle, or randomly. Or a straight line. It doesn't matter, it will automatically add the places where you run to into the Patrol Area. A tip to creating better Patrol areas would be to make large ones, but not to large. Small patrol areas would make it easy to see you're botting, which isn't very good. After you're done running around, click the "Stop Auto" button. (here.)

14. Now, you can choose to set up Ghost Waypoints ( These are used to run back to your Corpse if you die. ) Or you can just not have any and when you die, it will sit there until you get logged off.

15. If you want to set up Ghost Waypoints, you need to click the "Travel Paths" button on the left margin. This should look fairly familiar to the "Patrol Areas". this is a screenshot of what mostly to do. First, click the "Add Path" button, and create a name for it. I usually use the Patrol Area name, + Ghost. Such as "Westfall Crabs 17-21 Ghost". With GALB, it saves all your Patrol Areas and Travel Paths in the same folder, so it's highly recommended you distinguish the two. It'll save you a lot of time, trust me.

16. After you have thought of the name, and hit "Create", you have two options.
    1. You can look for the graveyard you res at, then hit "Auto Add" to the waypoints, and run back to the place where you're botting. (It doesn't have to be at the exact waypoint where you started or ended, just by them. I usually run to it, and run around a little bit so it can find a waypoint in the Patrol Area and start doing the corpse run)
    2. You can just gather a whole bunch of mobs, and suicide. I highly recommend doing this, as it will save you a lot of time, and it's only 10% durability. From the graveyard when you're dead, click "Auto Add" to the waypoints, and run back to your Patrol Area.

Once you're at your patrol area, and are confident it will run near a waypoint in your Patrol Area.. click the "Stop Auto" button. (Seen here.) If done correctly, there will be waypoints in the box above it. The number of waypoints will vary on how far away your graveyard away was from the patrol area.

17. I will not cover the resting/class settings/Flee/Emote/Sounds/Distances and Target\etc tabs. I believe they are ALL self explanatory and you should be able to figure those out.

18. Once you have all the settings figured out, click the "Start Fighting" button right next to where "Initialize" was. The bot will proceed to start, and you can watch it kill the mobs for you!

19. A few tips for you:
    1. Experiment, Experiment, Experiment! These are the best ways to figure out settings for your bot. Experiment until you find something that works well and you like.
    2. When starting off, it's best to bot something 2-4 levels below of what you are, until you find optium settings and are comfortable using the bot.
    3. Remember, this is a BOT, not a human player playing. Some areas you could easily grind in, the bot might not be able to.

### TAKEN FROM http://www.getalifebot.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=828###
    Hi-Jacked.

Manual for GetALifeBot!
    Matt's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Manual for GetALifeBot!

/applaud

janzi9's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right back atcha big guy
    Hi-Jacked.

hannible's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It says an unhandled exception has occoured in ypur application and then it keeps saying that untill you click quit.

hannible's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nvm i didnt have net.framework  ;D. just got net.framework and it still dont work. hmm do i need a windows media player for this by any chance.

Matt's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Hannible
    Nvm i didnt have net.framework ;D. just got net.framework and it still dont work. hmm do i need a windows media player for this by any chance.
    nope. no WMP required..
    this is one of the very few reasons i ever installed the .NET framework.

hannible's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i finnaly got it workin but right now there some stupid authencation problem i cant wait to try it (first 3rd party program ive ever used hope i dont get banned i fear bans i play wow to much)

janzi9's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hannible, just gotta ask, how old are you? Not an insult or anything. I mean, you would proberbly be surprised at MY age.
    Hi-Jacked.

Tar22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how long is a ban for?

Tayo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow i highly suggest not using this due to the new warden.

You will get banned.
    [YT]https://youtube.com/watch?v=EJwRl0Fa990[/YT]

mauzer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)