0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide For Noobies About ADE]

Hi all I will try to explain to noobies or lazy leechers how the ade works!!!! First things first

1st)Go to program section and download ADE

What is ADE?

ADE is the program used by lazy people like me or the best way to create Mobs , Items , Quest , Change Weather in areas. Create vendros, Moddify existing units like ragnaros or illidan etc.. ADE is called Ascent Database Editor and with latest files of DB and core u wont have any promb

Can i crush server while i use ADE??

Yeah For Example if u make lvl of a creature more than 999 it will crush! Also try to avoid on some mistakes like putting max hp i mean if put 55.000 //// 5500 it will result to the mob to have over 20 bellion life!!!

Can i edit EVERYTHING about mob?? or not plz explain....

No u cant edit everything... still the mob will not have any spell or special ability that u desire... It will be like a mob with no armor no resistance at all.. U will have to Mod database Table on ur Sql creature_proto Also u cant make all kind of npc that i will show to u...

I cant enter the ade is something wrong?? plz a guide...

1st step) Open ADE
    2nd step) Fill out correct info of ur sql! This is vital cause if u are put something wrong u want be able to use the program that mod the database!
    3rd step) If u dont know whats ur sql data then do that...
    a)On Name Host type localhost
    b)On UserName Put the name u use on mysql for now i will say its root by default
    c)The password is ur password from ur sql if ur pass is 123123123 use it here then
    d)Lot of noobies dont know what the database is i believe so i will explain.. In order to run a server u need database... Database is all the info about server like mobs maps aretringers etc.. As for the name lets say u name UR DATABASE ( NOT UR SQL ENTRY NAME) with "Bleh" Use Bleh as the name of the database!
    e)When U are done it will check some colums... if the colums found some promblems means that u need to install a new database cause u promb have out of date!

:wave: If u got any question about the noob guide i made feel free to ask! :wave:

[Guide For Noobies About ADE]