0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Teegans* [Guide of Easyness][Ac repack 7.3]

Step 1) Download repack from link below ( note this is version 7.3 ) you may look for newest version 7.5

Appologies, my link is down. Please visit d3scenes . com and go to downloads and use the search bar to locate Ac Web Ultimate repack 7.3 or greater if this site carries it.

step2) Extract the repack to your desktop.

step 3) Now you will have two map extractors [enGb and enUS] Choose one, I personally use enus.

Now Open your WoW.Directory found under C:\program Files\World of Warcraft
    and place the map extractor in the folder. Extract the map and click the ad.exe to start extracting your maps. (note) this may take awhile.

step 4) Once completed, drag the (maps) folder back into your ac web ultimate repack/ascent folder.

step 5) Change your Realmlist to 127.0.0.1 ( this is found in your WoW.Directory - Realmslist *wtf file* open it with notepad.

step 6) Now go to My Computer, Local Disk(C) Now you should find a folder called Ac Web Ultimate Repack. Open it up and open the SERVER folder. Drag the Mysql Shortcut and Apache Shortcut to your desktop, this will be useful. Also Create a Shortcut for your Mysql_stop and Apache_stop also drag it to your desktop.

Now enter your Ascent File. There will be an shortcut already made for your Alek's Ascent restarter, drag this to your desktop.

step 7) Launch Mysql and Apache. Double click your starter and start Ascent and LogonServer ( do not start realmlist )
    now log into World of Warcraft and your default account will be Name: Admin Pw: Admin.

( thank you for reading my first guide and I hope it helped you! )( Sorry I dont have Sc's but hopefully my guide was detailed enough.)
    Last edited by teegan; 02-09-2008 at 11:49 PM.

*Teegans* [Guide of Easyness][Ac repack 7.3]