0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MSN for your Server

Hey guys I was on The Ethical Hacking looking at some hacks and I found one that lets you create a custom MSN @ fbi.gov or nasa.gov

This is a guide to change the script so that you can make a MSN for your server. An example would be my server "Superfly Gaming" could be [email protected] "the website is Superflygaming.hell.com" That way you look way more professional when chatting with people on MSN =).

So here we go.

First open up a blank document on Notepad and copy and paste the following code into it.

Code:
    javascript:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="Your Server Name.");r(a = new Array("Superflygaming.2hell.com",d+"com",d+"com.au",d+"be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mmowned*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Congratulations on your custom MSN!!!!");
    Next change the red text to your website url

Code:
    javascript:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="Your Server Name.");r(a = new Array("Superflygaming.2hell.com",d+"com",d+"com.au",d+"be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mmowned*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Congratulations on your custom MSN!!!!");
    It should now look like this

Code:
    javascript:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="Your Server Name.");r(a = new Array("Your Server Url",d+"com",d+"com.au",d+"be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mmowned*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Congratulations on your custom MSN!!!!");
    Next go to Get Windows Live and select sign up. Then copy and paste the script into the url bar and click enter.

A popup should come up saying Congratulations on your custom MSN!!!! then you can choose your adress and continue with the rest of the registration =)

enjoy!!!

(I know this isn't exactly a Private Server Guide but since it's a guide and it's to help with your private server I figured I should put it here.)
    Join My Guild (Gilneas, Horde US) - <Blue Thunder>
    Website Traffic Appreciated - Help*Me*Get*Benefits

yEE~

MSN for your Server
    Kirth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either that, or you sign up an email for your domain, and verify your Live account from it. And that way you'd actualy get more advantages.