0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private server hacking guide

This is a tutorial showing you the possibilities of Hacks on private servers and how you can combine them for successful cheating. Those hacks are tested on a private server version 2.3. This guide assumes that you already have a level 70 Character and at least 15 gold. Your server should have a shopping mall.

Content:
    1. Creating Character
    2. WoWEmuhacker
    3. Duping Gold
    4. Weapon Stacking
    5. No Cooldowns
    6. Recommended Threads & Downloads
    1. Creating Character
    When you create your character you should have in mind that you might be seen, or want to be seen by other players. There are many people that will try to report you to get you banned. Therefor When you make a character, try to use as many alt characters as possible. Use the windows Character map (C:\WINDOWS\system32\charmap.exe). My char name looks like this: "ðëèåĈĉøâ". No noobs will ever be able to report you! Your character class is also important, if you are planning to use the no cooldown bug, make a class that can carry a shield. This can be extremely helpful later because you can easily become invincible with a shield (See last chapter)

1. WoWEmuhacker

The WoWEmuhacker is a very useful tool developed by Deathsoft.com. It has tons of features like Speedhack, Wallclimb, Falldamage, Hotkeys, Flymode and Speech. This tool is great if you are trying to level or trying to move fast from A to B. As speedhacking is pretty obvious try to set Hotkeys to turn the Speedhack of at crowded places. Have a look at this picture to see the best features. I am usually only using Speedhack, Wallclimb and Falldamage. Give it a try. To download this tool, visit either or download area: repidshare

3. Getting Gold
    You are currently low on Gold. However for the following steps you will need tons of gold. Right now there is a possibility to dupe items. This dupe only works with unstackable items.

1. Go to a General Goods Vendor [Picture 1]. This guide will not work if there is no "Red Ribboned Wrapping Paper" available.
    2. Get an item that is not stackable, bind on equip (may not be soulbound) and has a relatively high sell price. [Picture 2]
    3. 2. Open up your macro screen by typing /macro and save this as macro:
    Code:
    /script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy ("Red Ribboned Wrapping Paper",255);
    4. Open the vendor dialog, use your macro around 5 times. You should then have 5 stacks of "Red ribboned Wrapping Paper" in your inventory. [Picture 3]
    5. You now should have the item in your inventory which you want to dupe and lots of wrapping paper.
    6. Right click the "Red ribboned Wrapping Paper" and then left click the item you want to dupe. [Picture 4]
    7. The item is now wrapped and one of your wrapping paper stacks should be reduced from 255 papers to 254. [Picture 5]
    8. Left click click the wrapped item and then left click one of your wrapping paper stacks. You should notice that you then have 255 Wrapped Items. Repeat step 8 as often as you want. Unpack the created stack with right click and sell the item to a vendor. Voilà, you should have lots and lots of gold now. [Picture 6]

4. Weapon Stacking
    This short guide shows you how you can stack the damage of weapons. This guide is written by Eddi

Step 1:Gear
    go to the private server mall and get all the spell damage gear, my Current combination is:
    -Mask OF Primal Power
    -The Sun King's Talisman
    -Pauldrons Of Tribal Fury
    -cloak of the illidari council
    -Blessed Elunite Covering
    -focused mana bindings
    -Grasp of the moonkin
    -Starfire Waistband
    -Leggings of channeled elements
    -Naturewarden's Treads
    -Ring Of Acient Knowledge
    -Ring Of Acient Knowledge
    -Skull of Gul'dan
    -icons of silver crescent
    -Tempest of Chaos
    -The Maelstrom's Fury

Total of = 1524 spell damage

note:
    -You can weapon stack without having all the spell damage gear but with this gear you can pretty much one shot everything
    -the more the spell damage the higher your procs will hit.

Step 2:The stacking (The Basics)
    Go buy 2 weapons with PROCS(for example: Perdition blade,Emerald dragonfang,Gutgore ripper, Skullforge reaver...etc)
    let's stick with Perdition blade and emerald dragonfang.
    so you have all the gear above equiped, equip perdition blade in the mainhand and emerald dragonfang in the offhand. now start switching your weapons from the mainhand to the offhand:
    Default: Mainhand: Perdition blade Offhand: Emerald dragonfang
    1st switch : Mainhand: Emerald Dragonfang Offhand: Perdition Blade
    2nd switch : Mainhand : Perdition Blade Offhand :Emeral Dragonfang
    and so on..
    The more you switch these weapons from mainhand to offhand the more they are stacking therefore the more powerful your hit will be, this may seem weird and useless but that's they way to do it and that's why we call it weapon stacking.
    After your done with switching your weapons from main hand to offhand and you're ready to try it out, equip 2xThe Maelstrom's furry.your weapons will be in the bag and you will still get the proc
    i switch my weapons from main hand to offhand around 40-50 times before starting

Weapon switching from main hand to offhand macro : /script PickupInventoryItem(16); PickupInventoryItem(17);
    Note : You have to redo all the switching once you log in again.

Step 3: Advanced stacking
    you can pick a huge variety of weapons and you can stack them all it would take you a longer time to stack all of them but you will be one shotting almost anything.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7003/27730585go7.jpg
    All the hits on the picture above were done in around 0.4 secs, and it was only 1 swing on a Paladin.

I hope everything i just explained is clear, if anyone has any questions concerning this i am more than willing to answer them and help you with weapon stacking.

Ideal/Discrete Stacking Items:

- Rod of the sun king (Unlimited energy)
    - Thrash Blade (1 extra attack sacked, this item is removed on most of the servers tho)
    - Heartrzor (240 attack power)
    - Julie's dagger+Skullforge Reaver (Massive health regen)

5. No Cooldowns
    This hack allows you to use your items without cooldowns, aka No Cooldown Hack. This is very useful if you are planing to kill members of the opposite fraction without any efforts. RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

This is a Visual Basic 6 program that reads a text file called "filter.txt" for strings to search and replace in the itemcache.wdb file.

Requirements
    1. No_Cooldown.rar
    2. Archiving program to open .rar files. WinRar is recommended for Windows Users.

Instructions:
    1. Open your Windows Explorer and navigate to your WoW folder. Make sure that WoW itself is closed!
    2. Open the cache folder and continue opening the subfolders, till you find a folder which contains "itemcache.wdb".
    3. Place the "No-CD.exe" and the "filter.txt" from the "No_Cooldown.rar" in that folder. (Itemcache.wdb should be in that folder as well.)
    4. Launch the program, by clicking the "No-CD.exe".
    5. Click on "remove item cooldowns". Note: This can take some minutes. Wait till the window caption changes to "done".
    6. Start WoW again and see if your itemcooldowns are removed.

Tips for usage:
    Download an Addon named "Supermacro". supermacro download
    For proper usage, make sure that the Blizzard UI is removed from your Addons folder. The following will not work if you still have the Blizzard UI installed!

Get the following items (usually buyable in the mall on the private servers)
    The Decapitator, Phaseshift Bulwark and Shard of the Fallen Star.

What we are wanting to do is, letting a macro use the items for us. As there is no cooldown, this works pretty well. However for insane damage we need to use more than just 1 macro. That is how SuperMacro comes into play, it allows us to run another macro via a macro. The Decapitator and Shard of the Fallen Star are for damage. The Phaseshift Bulwark is to keep us invulnerable.
    Make a new Macro by typing /macro. Enter the following:
    Code:
    /use Phaseshift Bulwark
    /use Shard of the Fallen Star
    /use The Decapitator
    /use The Decapitator
    /use Shard of the Fallen Star
    Note: Repeat the Fallen Star and the Decapitator until you reach 255 characters.

Have a look at this screenshot. It explains it pretty well:
    Switch to the SuperMacro dialog and enter the following:
    Code:
    /click MacroClick1
    /click MacroClick1
    Continue this as often as desired. The number behind MacroClick is the number of the macro under the regular macro dialog. By using the MacroClick1 command, the macro with the number 1 is executed all the time. The items have no cooldown, so this is a pretty strong macro. Drag the new SuperMacro into your Actionbar and use it - you should kill almost all mobs instantly, and even mobs in the area around because of the AoE damage of your trinket. To improve the damage dealt by your trinket, simply get another one and buy items that give you more spell damage.

To finish this guide, have a look at those pictures. They show you how I combined all hacks and killed lots of other players. Because of my name I did not get banned yet.
    Last edited by Respawn; 03-28-2008 at 07:32 PM.

Private server hacking guide
    Cursed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice thread +rap cookie... I knew all that (Im experienced with cheating :/) but this is really good. (Although its just a collection of threads...)

join's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide!!! i gonna try the hack cheat xD ... just one thing shouldnt this be at hacks bots e.t.c

Cursed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No this guide is just for private servers so...

Niekjuh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i hit the link, it doesn't works
    it got's ****** in the name
    what must stand there

Davara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greate guide, love it ^^

nuubGm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the link doesn't Work!

where can i get this file?

Respawn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi im gana fix the link

chaoticd35's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the get gold on my private server,, that works!! +Rep

Doesn't work on retail, tryed it lol

damana's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i need to try some of these lol

brianfury's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cant make the name it says unavaible with every name i make

AwF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What server are you playing on? a lot of server has this removed.
    by lowering the proc chance, and made it so that you need to let it stack for 20 mins or so, with Auto clicker

Rawlsku-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that Cache edits dont work anymore
    woulda been fun

I come from Winland, I speak Winnish and I'm called a 'Winn'

thelastsurviver123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for doing this man, now all us server owners will have to worry more, thanks a lot, ya well i hope your happy.!!!

Bowser2222's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah.. what a noob this guy is..

Next time u post a guide, try not to copy it from another forum bitch. Make it urself, what your doing is called "plagiarism". If your gunna copy someones work, give them credit at least.

Btw, plagiarism you can get fined for, so I seriously advise you to stop. This emu guide may be a first, but it can lead to more serious matters.

Honestly, I think you deserve a demote..

Heres the link he stole it from:

http://www. d3scene. com/forum/wow-private-server-hacks/9661-private-server-hacking-guide.html

NOTE: it wouldnt let me post the full link, so just copy + paste that into your address bar. Also keep in mind that
    ~+*THERE IS A SPACE BETWEEN WWW. D3SCENE . COM AND .COM, THERE IS A SPACE SO REMOVE IT!*+~

Notice its EXACTLY the same guide as his, EVERY WORD.

EPIC PHAIL.
    Last edited by Bowser2222; 05-22-2008 at 07:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast