0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(guide)How to make Lock boxes drop what you want

ok people... last time i tried this the electric went out and i was almost done i dont think this guide is ment to be made.. but ima try again now on topic we will be useing the example ornate bronze lock box's entry id is 4632, for private servers use .additem 4632 and you spawned a lock box in your inventory i would also sugest geting a rouge with a high lock picking skill or get a arhinte key or how ever its spelled find it and u must be a black smith to use now after this long intro lets go into make it drop a t5 head token

1. first open what every mysql data base editor you use select the database that holds your ascent info look in that that table on my table go to the 2nd row and 8th down is item loot open that see the entry id 4632 ? thats what were going to add on too

2. next we need to find the id of the t5 token in this editon we are useing the shammy and so on t5 token.

3. So lets move on to the fun part adding the entry id to the itemloot Table so open the itemloot table in your database

4. now see all those things on top i shall give you a description of each and
    a Example for you all so to start off:

Index -something that has no use but to tell the number of the entry like this is the 100th entry dont put anything in that colum

Entry Id-the id of the item that drops the item i would sugest you stick to lock boxes.... cause they have the flags to make things open and give them the items

itemid is the id of the item you want it to drop

percent chance- chance it drops make it 100% if u want it to drop all the time any number here works down to .0000001 which is nearly like 10bilionth box it will drop.... so just put 1 -4 percent its all at viewer descretion

Heroic percent chance- means chance it will drop your item........in a heroic instance but this only applies to GO in a heroic instance so leave it a 100 or 0

min count - least amount it will drop leave it at 1 or higher as i have not tested .4 and so on so it could crash but try what ever you want

max count-also leave at 1 so it drops just 1 or higher at discretion

FFa_Loot -free for all lewt(loot) thats for like a group of people in a group with ffa make it your max count number so it dont make it drop 0

EDIT: im retarted... i forgot to tell u all to use the add colum to put all this stuff in sorry about that but rember to hit the + for a new coulum

hope that helped... i kinda was talking to *ahem* a really close friend....

thanks you all
    ok you are done follow this guide and you could have panzys droping epics ... lol ok anyway im here just ask any question you may have if i get enuf replies / veiws i mite decide to make more complex guides for more advance users and also sorry if i added this and didnt need to cause i didnt see a guide on it i searched so dont start hollarin' at me cause there was one cause i didnt see one

ok good luck everyone

Last edited by Dee2001; 01-12-2008 at 11:59 PM.

(guide)How to make Lock boxes drop what you want
    Boscoose's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide

Xeneth's Avatar Member