The Easiest Ascent 2.3.0 server EVER! (All you gotta do is download the installer!) menu

User Tag List

tsuantagari's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Easiest Ascent 2.3.0 server EVER! (All you gotta do is download the installer!)

I'm going to make this as clearly as possible. I did NOT write/code/build or make any of the contents in this pack. I only made this guide and put it in an installer. I didnt make ANY of this AT ALL! This is Pico's NoobPack with files from Pico and Lord Tom. This IS 2.3.0 Compatible. This is NOT 2.1.3!

NOTE: The maps for US *United States (obviously) are included. I am hoping someone will take the contents in this pack and make them EU Compatible. Uhh.... EndNote lol

SERVER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS

PACKAGE ISNT AVAILIVBLE FOR DOWNLOAD YET, SORRY BUT WAS UP TIL 2 IN THE MORNING PACKING INTO THE CLCIKTEAMS INSTALLER AND TOOK FOREVER!

1) Go to: (SITE HERE) To download the server installer (The Maps for US are included)

2) Go to the location where you installled it, click 'start mysql console', its an
    MS-DOS Batch File.

3) Okay, so theres a third. So what?! Click Ascent Restarter, and start the consoles in the following order:

1-Logon
    2-VoiceChat
    3-Ascent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aditional Info
    You can set your realmlist to 127.0.0.1 and login with a premade Admin Account with the username 'test' and pass 'test' *Of course, without the quotes ' '

You CAN make this server public

This is a 2.3.0 server (There should be guild banks and Zul Aman)

These file/files/package may be redistributed as long as you credit the original creators

You can make new accounts In-Game for a friend or something without the need for a webpage with the following commands:
    .createaccount [username] [password] 1
    .account flags [username] 8
    .account level [username] az
    .reloadaccounts

account level [username] az will make them admin. if you do not want the new account you are making, find the other GM levels by searching the MMOwned.com website and replace the az with the GM level/code!

If you plan on using a program like NaviCat or SQLyog to edit the deafult info, the accounts are on a table called Accounts *at least they should be*

I was too lazy to copy->Paste the FaQ, so view it HERE:
    Again, +Rep not me, but Pico for the upload! (+Rep me too, i packed packed into a fancy install! lol )

The Easiest Ascent 2.3.0 server EVER! (All you gotta do is download the installer!)