Finding Mount displayid`s. For makeing Mounted NPC`s or Mounting your character. menu

User Tag List

Mr FlySquirrel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finding Mount displayid`s. For makeing Mounted NPC`s or Mounting your character.

This has most likely been posted b4 but heres a quick guide to finding mount displayid`s.

To find mount displayid`s for NPC`s.

Go ingame find an NPC that you think would look cool mounted.After you find that NPC type .npc info after selecting it. Scroll up a little on your chat log until you See Displayid: then a number. To test if this NPC mounts correctly type .mount then the ID you found next to displayid. If this mounts correctly then you may want to use it or not. Now go into your DB under creature_proto and find mountid and under that for your creature put the ID of the mount you want. Now ingame type .reload creature_proto and either spawn or despawn then respawn any of those NPC`s you just added mount to. So yes now you can mount your NPC`s on bats,pigs etc. To mount your character its just about half of the steps to mounting an NPC. First find the creature you want to mount type .npc info after selecting it then scroll up in your chat log find displayid then type .mount then the displayid of that npc. To dismount your character type .dismount while selecting yourself.

I know this guide kinda stinks but I hope it may help some of you.
    Rest In Peace Alex Lyskawa (Ulgore-Burning Blade) 5/26/08.

Finding Mount displayid`s. For makeing Mounted NPC`s or Mounting your character.
    Gastricpenguin's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grammar nazi here, you spelled "Making" wrong.
    Life Puzzler WoW - Website | Forums

Mr FlySquirrel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol sorry I was trying to go fast my mom was yelling at me to get off comp to go eat lolz.
    Rest In Peace Alex Lyskawa (Ulgore-Burning Blade) 5/26/08.

wqcub's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

npc equip / mount

how hard it to read over ,and fix little things ..i realy need to learn how to make an npc mount a horse or anything ..... pls thank you...ok i figured it out

.npc equip1 25
    the 1 is the first thing u want the npc to equip and the 923 is the itemid of a longsword

if u want the npc to equip a shield
    .npc equip2 7188
    the 7188 is the alliance shield

if u dont type the 2 on equip2 then the equip1 will be repaced...in order to make npc equip different item at same time you have to change the equip1, equip2 ,equip3 ,ect

now if u want to make npc on top of a mount

first spawn ur npc like .npc spawn

then look for a mount u want him to be on ..what u want is the displayid of the mount not the entryid
    the displayid is the next number after entryid

then select the

.mount 28918

.mount is the action u want the npc to take and the 28918 is a mount displayid

i hope i could help ! )-<
    Last edited by wqcub; 10-02-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Harambeqt's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wqcub View Post
    how hard it to read over ,and fix little things ..i realy need to learn how to make an npc mount a horse or anything ..... pls thank you...ok i figured it out

.npc equip1 25
    the 1 is the first thing u want the npc to equip and the 923 is the itemid of a longsword

if u want the npc to equip a shield
    .npc equip2 7188
    the 7188 is the alliance shield

if u dont type the 2 on equip2 then the equip1 will be repaced...in order to make npc equip different item at same time you have to change the equip1, equip2 ,equip3 ,ect

now if u want to make npc on top of a mount

first spawn ur npc like .npc spawn

then look for a mount u want him to be on ..what u want is the displayid of the mount not the entryid
    the displayid is the next number after entryid

then select the

.mount 28918

.mount is the action u want the npc to take and the 28918 is a mount displayid

i hope i could help ! )-<
    I hope you know that this thread is over 4 years old and the author probably figured it out by now.
    Support the #1 WoW Emulator:
    http://arcemu.org/
    https://github.com/arcemu/arcemu
    - - -