Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make a MAngos Server updated today)

1. You’ve created a backup first just in case something goes wrong
    2. The Auction House bot is not going to work (don’t worry even if the configuration options is still in mangosd.conf it’s not going to affect your gameplay)
    3. The Set reputation is not going to work .. but it’s not going to affect your gameplay
    4. Finally the most important thing is … you’ll need to point the mangosd.conf and realmd.conf to the correct database used by the Reaper Mangosmod
    But if you don’t feel like doing all of the above steps, then of course you can just wait for the next Reaper Mangosmod
    And finally here are the steps :

Requirements :
    1. MySQL Database
    2. World of Warcraft Client version 2.3.0
    3. Mangos [COLOR=#0066CC ! important][COLOR=#0066CC ! important]Server[/COLOR][/COLOR] :
    Fresh Installation :
    Important Note : Fresh installation will overwrite your database
    1. First you’ll need to install MySQL
    2. Extracting Maps, DBC and VMaps from your World of Warcraft installation
    (You can safely ignore the Patch-2, or any not found xxx-2 message)
    3. Run the reaper-x-mangos.bat inside the reaper-eazy-mangos folder, and you’ll see something like below image for an example, and then you just need to write the full path to your [COLOR=#0066CC ! important][COLOR=#0066CC ! important]mysql[/COLOR][/COLOR] installation directory (where mysql.exe and mysqldump.exe can be found)

4. Now you just need to choose option number 1 to install the database as shown below, and when prompted for your mysql root password, don’t forget to write the correct password …

And one more thing, when you see something like in The Matrix movie (well … that’s how people called it) , you just need to wait until it finished and don’t interrupt the process
    5. After finished with the database installation, now you need to choose option number 4 (required, unless you know how to edit the mangosd.conf manually) to adjust the datadir and adjust the exp rate, and drop rate (although the most important thing is your datadir path

6. After finished with all of the above process, all you have to do now is just open the realmlist.wtf file in your World of Warcraft installation directory (the default location can be found at C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft) using Notepad, Wordpad, or your favorite [COLOR=#0066CC ! important][COLOR=#0066CC ! important]text [COLOR=#0066CC ! important]editor[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and then …
    Replace :
    set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
    set patchlist us.version.worldofwarcraft.com
    With :
    set realmlist 127.0.0.1
    and then save it and close realmlist.wtf file
    7. Now you just need to run mangosd.exe and realmd.exe from your mangos directory and then the next step would be creating your own username with your desired password for your own WoW server account as shown on below image followed by typing setgm to give yourself a GM level account

Btw if you can’t see what you should type inside the mangosd window from the above image, actually you just need to type :
    create username password
    to create the account
    setgm username (1–3)
    for example setgm myusername 3
    to give yourself GM Access at certain level (3 is the highest level and should only be used on your account while normal player is 0)
    Optional :
    If you want to change the server name into something else, you can use the reaper-x-mangos.bat to adjust it
    Upgrading from 4703 Release :
    1. Re-extract Vmaps, maps and dbc because this version no longer support the old World of Warcraft 2.2.x installation and only support the new 2.3.0
    2. Go into the upgrade folder inside reaper-eazy-mangos directory and run the .bat file there and wait until the process finished
    3. And done
    Note : You don’t need to worry about your custom stuff being overwritten by the upgrade process, because unlike before this time it’s only upgrade the necessary stuff only and not going to overwrite your custom stuff (but i assume that you’re using high id numbers for your custom stuff)
    Finally i’d suggest you to check out the GM Commands List because there are some changes made at the GM Commands especially at the lookup command..
    DABADDEST PRODUCTIONZ

Make a MAngos Server updated today)
    invader92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you fix the pictures????

can you plz fix the pictures i'm not able to know what to do for step 3 without the pictures...

ddsjhy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help

Originally Posted by invader92 View Post
    can you plz fix the pictures i'm not able to know what to do for step 3 without the pictures...

just go to

http://www.reaper-x.com/2007/12/21/reaper-mangos-4875-easy-wow-private-server-for-wow-230/

Its where it is orginally made at it has pciture and everything i hope this helps you

hadi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mine says unvalid data or somthing like that why? its when i try to log in

kalleanka50000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like this but there is no database coming with this where everything is spawned.

dabaddest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    soz for that but im having diffculti with my internet ill update it ASAP