0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make Tbc Server 2.3.0

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/TAYLOR/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG] now this is mutch more easy then you think.. follow the guide and have your own server in less then 10-15 min..

1. Requirements:

- first of all you must have game client version 2.0.12 enGB or enUS PROPERLY installed!!! get the patches here if u dont got em
    Wowfiles.org - wow files Resources and Information. This website is for sale! if that one is down (it sometimes is) try this one World of Warcraft - Mirrors, Patches, Files

- Microsoft .NET framework 1.1 = http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

framework 2.0 = http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

and framework 3.0 = http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

- MaNGOS server (TBC)- download here Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

- MaNGOS database (TBC) - unix7.net (you must log in on the forum to get it..)
    to make this guide very easy ill save you the time to search for it at the forum.. unix7.net

- Mangos tools are optional but good to have (26MB) - SQLyog, Minimanager - Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

- An to the last Mysql server 5.0 MySQL AB :: MySQL 5.0 Downloads

Now make a new folder and put the files you downloaded in it.. it should be: mangos database,mangosserver,Mysql server and mangos tools in the folder... these files you should keep even when your done if you need to uinstall everything (that happens when you try to put other stuff in later that dont work and ****s it up for you when you start your server... backup is good..) the framework downloads you just install and trow away..

and one last thing... i did think most did know this but you need a program to open rar files... winace is a good one..

2. Installation:

1 - Launch the MySQL installation application. (Setup.exe)
    When prompted, select "Typical" for setup type.
    When prompted, select "Skip Sign-Up".
    When install is complete you will be given the option to "Configure the MySQL Server Now". Make sure this is checked, then press finish.
    When prompted, select "Standard Configuration"
    When prompted, place a check in "Install as Windows Service" and "Launch the MySQL Server Automatically". Service name should be changed to "root"
    When prompted select "Modify Security Settings". In the two empty dialog boxes, type in the password "mangos"
    (If you plan on administering your MySQL instance from a remote machine, then select "Enable root access from remote machines". If you don't know if you need this, then do not select it.)

2 - now install mangos tools

3 - install MaNGOS server wich will automatically extract all needed data, so it will be running for ~ 10 minutes!

4 - copy MaNGOS database SDB.SQL to C:/MANGOS/SQL/

5 - Now go into C:/Mangos/tools and you will find SQLog.exe push it and follow the wizard

- now you should have gotten a shortcut on the desktop.. push it.. then conect.. right click on MANGOS database in SQLyog, ( u then select IMPORT BATCH FILE and select SDB.SQL from C:/MANGOS/SQL/ and import it (just click OK) Execute

6 - Extract map files (not all need too do this)

- Place ad.exe into. ("C:\World of Warcraft") it might be in C/mangos or allready in C:\World of Warcraft
    Create a subdirectory called 'maps'. ("C:\World of Warcraft\maps")
    Launch ad.exe. This will begin the extraction of map files. (This can take a long time depending on your system.)
    When ad.exe has finished, copy the folder "C:\World of Warcraft\maps" and place it in your ManGOS server directory ("C:\MaNGOS"). So you should now have a "C:\MaNGOS\maps" directory containing numerous (2400+) .map files.

- now you can give yourself a clap on the shoulder.. its only the easy stuff left now [IMG]http://www.************/forum/images/smilies/cheesy.gif[/IMG]

- if you have old database lower than version 3500 then you have to import sql files from C:/MANGOS/SQL/UPDATES/

7. Config files
    - configure MANGOS.CONF & REALMD.CONF for your needs, but they are already configured for default system (you can change exp,highest level and gold rate in the mangos.conf after your need and mutch more just save the file when you are done....but no need for that yet..)

8. Accounts
    - you make an account by going into SQLyog then push on realmd (leftside) now you got a list.. then push account now
    push table data (lower right side) put in username,password after your own wish and gm level (3 is good)
    here you also put an 1 where it says tbc if you want to be able to enter outland now push the save button (the littel disk.. lol..) to change the realm name push realmlist in realmd.. now change the name and save

9. Starting server
    - click MaNGOS restarter on your desktop!
    now if you did all this should here a beep when the server is ready.. (takes 5-10 sec after you push the desktop ikon)
    when you here the beep you are done [IMG]http://www.************/forum/images/smilies/grin.gif[/IMG]

dont use the desktop shortcut by the way... use wow.exe in your wow folder.. also in your wow folder you got a file called realmlist.wtf open it with word or something and
    change it to: set realmlist 127.0.0.1

now log in to your account by typing the accountname/password you picked...

You are now ready to rule your world

if this guide did help you like it should you may rep me for it(the green arrowup)
    let me know what you think.. [IMG]http://www.************/forum/images/smilies/grin.gif[/IMG] did i miss something pls tell.. hope you did enjoy reading it anyway...

FOR FUN :

now when you are in... type ".commands" without the "" in the textbox to see your power..

Try out ".modify fly 10" ( push enter) now type ".flymode on" (enter) and try to jump [IMG]http://www.************/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

Note:
    if you set level 255 you will only have level 70 stats anyway.. right now they only have stats up to 255 for for non tbc databases..
    this they are working on as we speak (lev70-255 stats) i will put in an link for it when i see its done...
    "edit" i see i can go up to lev 215 with the stats of 215 but when i reach 220 it jumps down to 70 stats... might just be on my server..
    and yes it is a command so that you can get bigger stats crits... so that you dont need the level part...

the power never stop [IMG]http://www.************/forum/images/smilies/grin.gif[/IMG]

If you got an Q

if you get an error you got a text file in your mangos folder called dberror open the text file and see what it says maybe the error is easy to fix..
    if you got a Q about an error you get pls double check the steps in the guide or check the forum posts here before posting it or pm me... i might already answerd your Q to another..
    if you are planing to uinstall then reinstall remember to check that you have uinstalled everything but the backup.. cause 2 of a file you really just want 1 of may cause an error...

Make Tbc Server 2.3.0
    anuwyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some links don't work:
    -tbc server
    -tbc database

dabaddest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx for updating me oll get new linkz soon

BrantX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dabaddest View Post
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/TAYLOR/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG] [/B]
    Upload that to imageshack because people can't see it because we don't have it on our computer so upload it on imageshack

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you can if u just want to see the image witch wasnt EVEN MY POINT~~

Teague's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <.< >.> Uhhh.... Two of the Download links wont work, care to get new ones?

MaNGOS server (TBC)
    MaNGOS database (TBC)

anuwyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe that's exactly what I said befor :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont use this guide
    use my one below this sorrry.

kalleanka50000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting the database.. way to complicated :/

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    learn then it only took me 1 hour to do it shorley and can take only 1 hour of ur time!!!!!!!!!!!1

holow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it a repack?

Ecadioli's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mangos tbc server download unavailable.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah kk thx man ill update it soon

Saxofonen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

Btw, does this support 2.3.3?

Forrest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The official support for Mangos currently is up to 2.3.2. You might want to try ReaperS Mangos if you need 2.3.3.

Originally Posted by Saxofonen View Post
    Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

Btw, does this support 2.3.3?
    BTW, did you know this is a no-questions forum? Just a frenly reminder.