Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inpoove 2D's Titen Repack ( Must read awsome )

Hey guys i don't know if im aloud to do this because its like using 2 repacks for one if not delete the bugger but if i can feel free too read :- )

I would like to thank 2D and chrispee because this involves there latest repack

Ok all you need to do is download titen repack (http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...lease-1-a.html) get titen repack to work so you can logon with offline or online if that what floats your boat make sure you connect to a ( Navicat ) (sqlyog) ect...

Then Get hold of Chrispee's repack.. Don't try and make it work :P Unpack it

then go inside and unpack the Chrispee gates of Zul Aman.sql

this is the borring bit load navicat and execute the Chrispee gates of Zul Aman.sql into Ascent. This will take a LONG LONG LONG time taken me 10hours if i added up correct i did it overnight night lawl.

Ok now you done that, go into (creature-Names/ascent)

and you will have the NPC teleporter Norwiegian elite mall which is in WPL norwiegian elite costem .go's you will have everything that is in chrispee repack like gm costem mall in gm island.

and now i would like to thank more then chrispee but all the people who help work with him on side of his repack.

also if im not alloud to do this please don't :banned:me

Im very sorry if ive not added you to the thanks list also i take no credit for this i take credit for the executing DB but not the making of repacks. thanks again 2d chrispee and all the others..
    Last edited by Tom_2001; 12-11-2007 at 03:13 AM.

Inpoove 2D's Titen Repack ( Must read awsome )
    Tom_2001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to add in quick post what works.

. The gmisland mall works
    .the teleporter npc
    . skill npc
    . teleporter ( Events)
    . norwiegian mall works = you must spawn things your self though
    . and everything works but a few things may have slight bugs.

I fogot to add when you go too execute make sure you have ( carry on even when errors ) because there will be over 90thous dups :P it doesnt do anything it just leaves them out and puts the stuff in which you havnt got ( ALSO THIS IS VERY INPORTANT.. When you are done restart pc then load all 3 things ( Mysql-logonserver-ascent ) leave it for about 15mins too load then load wow log in and check it out then log out restart pc it is very very very laggy first time you load so its best to load server - 15 min wait - load wow 5min wait- restart pc then load and it does it alot faster like 1min to load all things. :- ) sorry wall of RED text
    Last edited by Tom_2001; 12-11-2007 at 05:13 AM. Reason: inportant news :D

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh awesome dude, i was gonna include something liek this in the funserver repack later on
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Tom_2001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah its working atm mate but when you .lookupitem it makes it so you can't talk.. im trying the fixes too see if this fixes it

2D i can help you out with your new fun server When you get arround doing it if you want me to. PM if you want my help dude

BTW its me ( Tom ) from your old server Black hole i made all the costem instance and made programmer isle into a mall in your old mangos :P lol also i have your msn addie on my old msn Homer1002@hotmail i got new one now though [email protected] lol
    i remember Xepher too mate but ive del his addie by accdent :P.

Cya arround
    Last edited by Tom_2001; 12-11-2007 at 06:18 AM.

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing, I downloaded this repack on his post, no batch file. Just that retarded self ran crap that cannot be customizied. So were is this .sql file?