0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3d Max Artist Looking for friend

Helllo my name is Meathead I have been a 3d model artist for 7 years i have worked with 3d max and maya with architecture.

Now i would like to create a project on World of Warcraft Model Editing I am very new to the WoW Engine it is only due to the fact that WoW has so many different types of programs for so many different things aswell would like to find a friend to help with this project

In this project i would like to create a whole new scenery in the World of Warcraft. New area's...zone's....items. Give it a new architectural feeling and Look

If there is someone out there that would like to start a new project with me feel free to send a private message or reply to this thread.

Thank you Meathead.:wave:
    Last edited by meathelix; 10-18-2007 at 10:16 AM.

3d Max Artist Looking for friend
    Varu's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 3d Max Artist Looking for friend

If you reaaaaaly want to change whole area's into brand new ones with new model's you and your "friend" will have a lot of work cut out for you. Area's will take a long time, although wepon's shouldn't take very long. I'll be willing to try and work with you but if we do try and work on area's we would have to work very fast or get a private server to test them because the next patch could come out soon which is making model editing get screwed up because Blizzard dont want model editing coming near the game anymore.

Anyway if you want I would be willing to help out.

-D-

Fenryr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 3d Max Artist Looking for friend

Ya, ares would take awhile, there are 97 different models in the map that goldshire is on alone. so if you can make and texture a good model in 3 hours, which is kinda unrealistic it would take you approximately 12 days of no sleep to just make the models, then you would have to position the land around the models.

not trying to discourage you, but im just showing you the statistics.

seriously, i would love to help you do this but i dont know how to position the textures on models.