Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] Druid Skins, some questions armour skins, weapon skins etc.

I must say, I don't expect anyone to really get this done, and it is a massive ask.

Firstly, i play a druid, and would really like to have different skins then current ones. The one that i would ideally like would be a bit of a change to this.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...ade-druid.html

The only thing is i am an arena resto druid, and therefore do not need a tree-form akama. BUT i am a nightelf so i was wondering whether someone could change the tree form to be normal form?? Also, if it was possible, i would try and get either a shark or killer whale skin for the sea form.

Unfortunately, that was the less easy stuff.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1063/...fe8725.jpg?v=0

In this, rexxar has akama's katana. Would i have to tell you my weapons for you to change the skin to dual wielding this?(is this even possible if i have a staff?)

Is it possible, to, ontop of that have my Akama skin riding a spectral tiger?

This is the end of my skin request, but it does come with the annoying part that i have a mac, so .rar files do not work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it is then possible for someone to explain the basics, and a bit about model editing (i know nothing) so that i can do it myself from now on.

Unfortunately, I also do not know how to install it, so if you could teach me that as well i am set.

Thankyou to anyone who even attempts this, as it is a huge ask and if anyone completes it, i will post it on the non-requests forum, and direct all rep to you (which i believe will be a lot, as it is definately a whole package), or however you would like to do it.

/salute

[Request]  Druid Skins, some questions armour skins, weapon skins etc.
    Desolation101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Request] [Question] Druid Skins, some questions armour skins, weapon skins etc.

Yeah this is a bit of a big request o_O
    for the treeform thing, could just remove the edit for it but the rest of the edits could remain, not too good at model editing myself so i wouldn't feel comfortable trying to make sea form into shark
    as for the weapon...if you could find out what akama's weapon is called i could try making your stave look like it, you'd have to upload your itemcache and tell me what weapon you're using, and no if you are using a staff i can't make it look like you are DW'ing it =/
    lastly, there is a mount collection thread that most likely already has the mount edit you want. which can be found here http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-editing/50418-model-changes-mount-collection-thread.html
    learning model editing is very time consuming, especially if you are a perfectionist, as with model editing after you change the model's you also have to fix the helms and skin textures, etc
    not trying to discourage you, just letting you know its not a quick tutorial

Kingpin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Request] [Question] Druid Skins, some questions armour skins, weapon skins etc.

Haha, i thought so.

No, there are heaps of them already up, but i don't know how to mix and match etc. (shark forms) see, i didn't understand a word u said about everything after the shark bit. And what i meant about the mount thing, was the model edit of Akama going to affect mount status.

Bottom line, i can only request what i want, and unless someone can just start of with the basic premises of this, i would have to be babysat. If anyone can do this, then i would love it, if not, looks like i am on my own :P, in which case could you tell me how to do the time consuming stuff.

cheers

Desolation101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd imagine Akama affecting how he looks on a mount in the sense that, as far as I know, he doesn't have an animation relative to riding a mount. I imagine he'd look stiff while on a mount lol, of course I can be off base here.

What I meant about the mount and the link I provided was...
    In the link I gave there is a master list of mount swaps as well as the files needed to make the switch

Kingpin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know whether this bumps properly... but BUMp!!