0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do i get aimbot?

i have been trying this for some time now but still cant find a tutorial of how to do it on the ps3.. if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated

how do i get aimbot?
    Selvyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't really do it on ps3. The code is changed from c++ to a better performing on-platform language for the ps3(probably still a c++ derivative, but none the less still different) therefor normal PC bots will not work on the ps3. Secondly aimbots for pc games are created by 1 attaching a dll or using a overlayed .net with directx gui. The ones that inject are the most accurate of course, but regardless they both require some reverse engineering of the software to get memory addresses and things like that for use of the bot. An example of 1 of the addresses could be a players x position or a players current ammo or gun id. The fact and issue with this is that to my knowledge there arent any software packs out there right now like Cheat Engine, OllyDbg, Ida and many others that can debug a ps3 game disk or game file(not sure if they are .iso or what). There lies the issue in making an aimbot is that if we cant reverse memory addresses we cant make bots. Thats not to say it isnt possible, however it is unlikely to find a person who has made something that actually works and even more unlikely to find somebody willing to make you something that works.
    Coding Experience: Java: 8 years, c++: 4 years, python: lolk, c#: might as well be java, AutoIt: 1 year

gavinsb98's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well do you know of any way to get any hacks at all for it? i have looked on youtube and everything but really have found no tutorial