0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diary of a Silkroad Botter

Well, recently I've gotten into silkroad (again). I've gotten a popular bot, and it works really well, I'll be posting my progress for everyone to see. (If you're wondering I'm using TBot (I can get it for free ^_^). I'll be posting my progress here, and yes, I was inspired by the other WoW Botting Thread.
    Just a little info before the "Bot Blog"
    It's a Pure Int Spear Nuker, and I plan on getting him to 80 within a few months. It seems though and tedious, but that's what I want

Day One:
    Getting used to the interface, seems pretty easy, horrible English. The amount of times I get stuck is average to the normal laggy player. It has good options, still figuring out how to use skills, I can only get one imbue on at a time, but I kill monsters easily - In about 1-3 hits. I hit level 12, easy leveling. I was amused that it went 1-12 in 6 hours, without moderation. It got a few good drops, not the best, but enough to let me keep leveling.
    I'm SP Farming with about 209 at the moment and I have 500,000 gold. The bot picks up a lot, and I mean a lot of good loot, and thank god the for bot being able to go to town, repo, sell, repair, put all drops in the storage, and start grinding again, it puts a load off of my back.

Day Two and Three
    I couldn't really post day two do to bot problems, but oh well. I got a newer version. Anyways, I hit level 20 over night. Got a few +1 and +3 drops, weapon elixers, ect. Still waiting for the big ol' SoX drop. Leveling with this guy seems like a breeze, honestly. He can hit ~2k in beserk, critical. The place I'm training in at the moment is filled with other botters, which is normal, it's a pre-set training area for almost all the bots. Wouldn't be surprised either, the Chakji Workers is an excellent place to grind. And yes, I do get a LOT of drops. I plan on getting a premium ticket around 23-26, because that's where it's harder to level. The bot got a simple routine going, Shock Lion-Shout, fire imbue, Dancing Demon, Wolf Bite, and than Soul Spear. Leaving him to level seems like it'd be a breeze, it never gets stuck, ever. I plan on getting about 21-22 tonight. 9 hours should leave it enough time.
    Last edited by Gili; 09-13-2007 at 07:26 PM.

Diary of a Silkroad Botter
    proxymatic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Diary of a Silkroad Botter

Sounds interesting

I've never played Silkroad, but I've often thought about doing so.

From some videos I watched on Youtube, it looks a lot like L2. Is that so? And what makes this game so good in your opinion? Just curious because I'm actually quite interested.

Kahlik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am playing Silkroad , the good thing about it is it doesnt't interfer with WoW. It is the game I play while my main guy in WoW is afk in av cave. I just alt tab and jump once every 5minutes.

Didn't even think of botting it. I'll look up some bots now. If you know a site for silkroad bots, I'm interested.

Phase228's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silkroad?! give me a link iam intrested and it sounds that your going pretty well with the bot
    Hey Piggy