Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WeConspire - Anonymous Browser Chat - Great for SoloQ

Hey there,

Stuck in soloQ elo hell because your team-mates are complete idiots?

Want to actually communicate with them without giving out personal information (skype etc)?

Well today, I bring you WeConspire - Conspire - Alpha
    (I in no way have created/or use this site to gain any profit whatsoever, I just wanted to share it with you all)

Basically, you click the link, then click the massive "Generate" button, and BAM, an anonymous browser chatroom has been created*. You can then copy the link of the chatroom and then paste it to other soloQ players in your game/lobby, and all they have to do is click the link and they are in the chatroom.

*You may have to allow your microphone to be used on the weconspire website, but a message will come up if you havent been on the site before that gives you the option to allow you to use your microphone

I myself have used this over and over again and even the small amount of communication between random strangers in soloQ has helped me won a lot more games in ranked. I find this website really really useful, it literally takes 10 seconds to set up a chatroom and paste the link to your fellow teammates in champ select.

So yeah, I'd highly recommend using this!

PS. This can also be used for other games, such as WoW arena cap 2's, or BF3 random games, idk, use it how you will, but I just find it more useful for League.
    Last edited by Flopseh; 09-07-2013 at 09:32 PM.

WeConspire - Anonymous Browser Chat - Great for SoloQ
    sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mean this is pretty cool but i dont get how this could be used for anything but mic chat,

Flopseh's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    i mean this is pretty cool but i dont get how this could be used for anything but mic chat,
    That's the only point of the website, to provide mic communication to programs/games which don't have built-in/crap microphone communication between users/players, without all the hassle of adding skype names/google+ names etc