Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Elo Boosting by Diamond 2 Player

Elo Boosting by Burn

I am listing my prices at the top for people that don't wish to read the entire post.
    To order just add my on skype, Troy.Krabb23 (none of these prices are concrete, if I have the time, I would love to have your business, add me and I hope we can work something out!)

Hello my name is Troy, but I go by Burn online. My league of legends ranked experience is probably similar to a lot of other players out there, in that I struggled to get out of the depths of Elo hell. It seemed like every game I either had an afk teammate, a troll (whose sole intent, it seemed, was to only make my day worse and for my team to lose), or something like bot lane feeding the Vayne six kills before I even get to touch her. But one day once I was finally fed up with it I sucked up my pride and asked my older brother (then in the 2200+ elos, before the new system) to get me the F*** out of my elo. Well, he did. I was back playing on my account in a few days with a fresh group of more skilled people to play with. Since then my skill and Elo have increased exponentially over time. I am now sitting at Diamond 2(higher than my brother). I took a break from the game for a few months the first time I got Diamond 2 and my elo decayed down to platinum 4. I returned recently and was back up to Diamond 2 in a few weeks with only playing a few games a day and never spending more than 7 to 10 games in a division.
    Maybe you’re not in the depths of Elo hell, maybe you just feel like you are stuck in your current division and are tired of the uphill battle. Well I am here to help. I am looking to help the community out while gaining some experience to hopefully start working for a boosting website. But right now I am looking to provide the best prices and top quality service to players like yourself to give you that extra boost you need to enhance your League experience. Below I’ve made a table comparing top elo boosting website’s prices, below that will be my prices. None of my prices are fixed because if you are viewing this I would love to work with you and sometimes the generic prices listed below do not fit everyone’s situation. With that being said you we can talk on Skype and see if we can work something out.

Here is a screenshot of my account

Cheap Elo Boosting by Diamond 2 Player