Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem creating multiple accounts.

Hello,

I recently had an idea of creating invocation alts fast and cost efficiently. My problem now is, that I cannot create new accounts. Every new Account I try to make guerrilla mail gets stuck to activation. After I press the activation link, the game says success, but the problem is that I still cannot log in to anything. Anyone know a workaround to the problem?

Problem creating multiple accounts.
    llammahed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDoctor View Post
    Hello,

Every new Account I try to make guerrilla mail gets stuck to activation.
    If you're talking about https://www.guerrillamail.com/ , it may be that they have blocked many temporary email services for a couple of reasons that I can think of:
    Email is supposed to be the lifeline of account related issues/updates. Such as, if Cryptic/PW were hacked and information stolen, you would be notified via account email.
    To decrease exploitation of F2P unlimited account registration per physical user for monetary gains in-game.

That's speculation really....I don't know for sure.

EDIT: If you have used a gmail address at any point, every Gmail address comes with an alternate @googlemail.com and all mail sent to that alternate will go to the original @gmail.com inbox. You can also use "+" or "." (periods) anywhere in the gmail address to register as a different address in Neverwinter BUT gmail ignores this on thier exchange and sends it right to the one without the + or .

Source: Official Gmail Blog: 2 hidden ways to get more from your Gmail address
    Last edited by llammahed; 07-07-2013 at 01:37 PM.

JustTheDoctor's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by llammahed View Post
    If you're talking about https://www.guerrillamail.com/ , it may be that they have blocked many temporary email services for a couple of reasons that I can think of:
    Email is supposed to be the lifeline of account related issues/updates. Such as, if Cryptic/PW were hacked and information stolen, you would be notified via account email.
    To decrease exploitation of F2P unlimited account registration per physical user for monetary gains in-game.

That's speculation really....I don't know for sure.

EDIT: If you have used a gmail address at any point, every Gmail address comes with an alternate @googlemail.com and all mail sent to that alternate will go to the original @gmail.com inbox. You can also use "+" or "." (periods) anywhere in the gmail address to register as a different address in Neverwinter BUT gmail ignores this on thier exchange and sends it right to the one without the + or .

Source: Official Gmail Blog: 2 hidden ways to get more from your Gmail address
    I actually managed to get two accounts running with guerrillamail before, so far none of my attempts with gmail go trough.

donotwant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used hotmail adresses for my two alts.
    Which browser? Try cleaning cache or another browser, I had to use IE cause Firefox/Chrome weren't working.

Logging between different accounts in the game is easy and possible.

sickoelephant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tested guerrillamail on ff, chrome, opera and ie works, but only with the mail adress not with the account name.
    i have tested it with activated adb/ghostery and with deactivated ghostery no different to see.

i think ghostery is a addon in ff/chrome that would help
    Last edited by sickoelephant; 07-08-2013 at 06:20 PM.

GoodGuyz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've created quite a few accounts and discovered the same. I've used a number of disposable mail addresses not sure about guerrillamail.

Observations - yes, though a "standard" browser you can get 2 accounts out of it before it gets stuck at activation. Standard being without restricting cookies etc. I've worked around this 9/10 times using incognito in Chrome, other browsers have their own "safe browsing" mode which doesn't accept cookies etc. Give it a go should work a treat! (enable before creating the first one)

Otherwise, it usually resets every 12/24 hours.

glorfindelrw's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I've discovered that often times the activation links it sends are incorrect and you can manually edit the link to correct it. Compare the activation link for those that fail to activate with the ones that were successful and you should be able to easily figure out how to fix it. I'd give an example, but I think I deleted those mails already.

JustTheDoctor's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems that whatever I try, I can only create two accounts per browser.

skrjenni's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes this is an old limit, work around is to use TOR Firefox bundle and YopMail Generator.

stevebob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to mention I was running into this problem as well and Chrome incognito mode solved the problem. With each new account I just closed the current incognito window and opened a new one. The "key" to know it's working correctly is when you visit nw.perfectworld.com it automatically redirects you to the "register" splash page (https://register.perfectworld.com/nw_splash). No problems creating several different accts.

Alan1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok...........................................