0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jungle Timer by Womanizer - for League of Legends

Hello everyone on ownedcore! I might seem new to this forum shenanigans, but fear not. I'm only here to spread the word. So lately I have been working on a tool which should help you and increase your jungle capabilities. Why am I spreading the word here, you might ask? Because my jungle timer didn't get much attention and I'm hoping this would help a bit. I think, as far as I have looked at other jungle timers. That mine extends all others with its features and design. But thats you to pick from.
    Also fear not! My jungle timer is super user friendly. So If you haven't got much experience using programs like this, you wont need to worry about how to use this jungle timer.
    That being said, check out everything below:

What is a Jungle Timer?
    Jungle timer is a program which helps you in the jungle as a jungler. It works in a very simple way. Once you've killed a camp (example: wolf camp) you use a correct key (in this example Numpad 2) and then you activate the timer. The timer shows you when the camp is going to respawn.

Whats my Jungle Timer different from all the others?
    My jungle timer is FREE! It will always be free, no "special" features for those who pay. I want my users to enjoy with the best features I put up. No need of registration, nothing! My Jungle Timer also has a great GUI and a lot of features such as Sounds Reminders, Chat Reminders and more!

Download
    If you'd like to download Jungle Timer by Womanizer go to the official Jungle Timer website. To download go to the download section and choose your prefered version.

Additional Information
    I will be constantly updating my Jungle Timer. I might even release the source code.
    League of Legends Jungle Timer By Womanizer should work on these operation systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (all tested). 32bit or 64bit.
    You will need .netFramework 4.0 or higher.

How to use
    - Launch League of Legends, go in a match
    - In LoL, go to video options. Select Window mode or Borderless window (Note: this is very important! The program will not work correctly If you don't set this setting.)
    - Launch LoL Jungle Timer
    - Use Numpads (Make sure you have Numlock enabled.)
    - Once you kill a camp, use the correct Numpad and the timer will begin
    - If you'd like to access the menu, right click on the Jungle Timer.

Features
    My Jungle Timer as I said Includes a lot of features. They all work without any problems, they've been tested on all operating systems (Windows XP,Vista,7 and

Three Jungle Timer Counters!
    Includes a normal Jungle Timer timer (with Wraiths,wolves,golems,ancient golems,lizards, dragon and baron). And a Dragon, Baron only timer. And ancient golem,lizard,dragon and baron timer.

Sound Reminder
    Reminds you when the timer is done counting to zero (0). Option to change the sound effect and sound volume.

Chat Reminder
    Reminds you and your team mates 10 seconds before a camp spawns. (Uses team chat)

Custom Key Config
    Create your own set of keys to use the jungle timer.

Opacity
    Set opacity of the form to your likings.

Color
    Choose your prefered color to your liking. (Includes form color and Jungle Timer counters color.)

Skins
    Change skins of the timers images.

And more Advanced Settings.
    More settings for users to enjoy!

Auto Detect Update
    Automaticly detects if theres a new update.

Screenshots

Videos
    Demonstrating how it works:
    Jungle Timer by Womanizer - Demonstration [League of Legends] - YouTube

Hopefully I got your attention. I've been working on this Jungle Timer for weeks. Thank you very much for paying attention.
    W0MANIZER.

Womanizer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. nobody interested?

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this doesnt have much more than the free version of BoL, if you could make hovering timers over the camps, that would make it interesting, but also illegal i guess :P

but never the less nice tool + rep

montgola's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice new to jungling this helped a ton 5 rep