Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solo Pyraphenia the Firebrand in normal/epic Caverns of Karrundax!!

Hey everyone watch both videos for the complete guide and happy farming!!

Caverns of Karrundax Solo boss Pyraphenia the Firebrand! (part 1 of 2) - YouTube
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 06-17-2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Read the rules - Dont ask for rep

Solo Pyraphenia the Firebrand in normal/epic Caverns of Karrundax!!
    xfly01's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Part 2:

Caverns of Karrundax Solo boss Pyraphenia the Firebrand! (part 2 of 2) - YouTube

Yes that was the non epic version, originally I did this on epic due to my team leaving me alone and my frustration forced me to exploit

May happen Kablash I am not on that server but will PM you if I get the time, please rep if you all liked this!
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 06-17-2013 at 10:13 AM.

piperita's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to get in an epic dungeon alone without kick everyone from your party?

kabflash's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xfly01 View Post
    Yes that was the non epic version, originally I did this on epic due to my team leaving me alone and my frustration forced me to exploit

May happen Kablash I am not on that server but will PM you if I get the time, please rep if you all liked this!
    Went ahead and did some screenshots to show how to get to my safe kill spot. I also found an easier way out of that invisible wall you were stuck in since I had issues climbing up that rock.

All credit and rep should go to xfly ^^

Solo Pyraphenia the Firebrand in normal/epic Caverns of Karrundax!!-1-jpgSolo Pyraphenia the Firebrand in normal/epic Caverns of Karrundax!!-2-jpgSolo Pyraphenia the Firebrand in normal/epic Caverns of Karrundax!!-3-jpgSolo Pyraphenia the Firebrand in normal/epic Caverns of Karrundax!!-3-5-jpgSolo Pyraphenia the Firebrand in normal/epic Caverns of Karrundax!!-4-jpgSolo Pyraphenia the Firebrand in normal/epic Caverns of Karrundax!!-5-jpgSolo Pyraphenia the Firebrand in normal/epic Caverns of Karrundax!!-6-jpgSolo Pyraphenia the Firebrand in normal/epic Caverns of Karrundax!!-7-jpg

baanvast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried wat kab said to jump on that rock but i somehow got out right there without actually going on the rock without doing all the other steps.
    Btw xfly it impossible to run up to that wall wich u said is pretty easy on the vid.

Shinigami187's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by baanvast View Post
    I tried wat kab said to jump on that rock but i somehow got out right there without actually going on the rock without doing all the other steps.
    i can confirm this since i was having an issue with it until i saw those screenshots and i just Shifted to that place and it got me out without doing anything else

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shinigami187 View Post
    i can confirm this since i was having an issue with it until i saw those screenshots and i just Shifted to that place and it got me out without doing anything else
    My first screenshot is the only one showing how to get out of the rock.. You just need to jump out (shift or w/e) where I put the box.

The rest of the screenshots are to show how to get to my perfectly safe-spot to kill the boss from.

Btw this seems to only drop 2 specific low end lvl 58 rares + an enchant(I've only got low end ones so for like frost etc) and ofc seals. Since you wouldn't be able to get the epic version without a queuing. So it's not that profitable, but something fun to do with my time when I'm bored anyways. Though if you want gold, that's 1.5g per run -1 kit for the /killme part at the end.
    Last edited by kabflash; 06-15-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Allroundeath's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh, very nice. +1

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kabflash View Post
    My first screenshot is the only one showing how to get out of the rock.. You just need to jump out (shift or w/e) where I put the box.

The rest of the screenshots are to show how to get to my perfectly safe-spot to kill the boss from.

Btw this seems to only drop 2 specific low end lvl 58 rares + an enchant(I've only got low end ones so for like frost etc) and ofc seals. Since you wouldn't be able to get the epic version without a queuing. So it's not that profitable, but something fun to do with my time when I'm bored anyways. Though if you want gold, that's 1.5g per run -1 kit for the /killme part at the end.
    Very easy to get by yourself in epic, it's not very nice. But it is easy, then u can get drake seals and T2 epics as well as weapon and armor enchant. See my other related thread for a list of drops I got on epic.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xfly01 View Post
    Very easy to get by yourself in epic, it's not very nice. But it is easy, then u can get drake seals and T2 epics as well as weapon and armor enchant. See my other related thread for a list of drops I got on epic.
    The way I understand it if you kick people now it automatically replaces them.. Unless I am mistaken.

Btw I manage to make it to the second boss with having to kill a few mobs but not a lot.. And I accidentally baited the boss into a lava pit and it died.. But I think I found a nice spot to kill it from without that happening next time around. I'm going to try to find a way to bypass the mobs I had to kill as well: I thought I had it but I ended up stuck behind an invis wall then aggrod them when trying to get out. More info on that later ,but for now it's almost delves so I'm gonna see if I can't figure out some way to glitch the final boss lol.

A cool thing about non-epic solo btw is when you relog you start where you logged out not at the start of dungeon like epic.
    Last edited by kabflash; 06-15-2013 at 07:08 PM.

StevenL4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I reset the dungeon once I'm done? Also, how do I get into epic dungeon by myself?

On the first set of mobs near the stairs, the flamewarden always aggros me, but I dont see them in your video

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StevenL4 View Post
    How do I reset the dungeon once I'm done? Also, how do I get into epic dungeon by myself?

On the first set of mobs near the stairs, the flamewarden always aggros me, but I dont see them in your video
    Ok you can either kill the first set of mobs, or move quickly past them and right up the first cliff face. When u start climbing and jumping the mobs will chase you then die due to some screwed up collision mechanism. This leads to other exploits that I mentioned in the video. Lets just say..pull the whole dungeon to that spot and watch them die chasing you. This in itself is a whole other exploit. To get in epic queue for this dungeon especially during dungeon delve, it's almost instant try to get leader and start kicking people. Then aggro a mob or 3 on ppl and they will leave if less than 5 ppl. It's not nice but it stopped the queues from giving more ppl in the dungeon

StevenL4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see thanks, and how do I keep resetting the dungeon to farm the first boss over and over again?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    easiest way to reset it for me is to hit esc--requestgmhelp--stuck---unable to progress through a mission.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 06-17-2013 at 10:17 AM. Reason: dont ask for rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=xfly01;2774688]easiest way to reset it for me is to hit esc--requestgmhelp--stuck---unable to progress through a mission.

can anyone confirm if this still works tyvm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast