Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Dungeon Run and Dungeon Delve Chest Loot Issues

Hi,

I've been after the last piece of my set, Greaves of the Healer's Hand, and I know Cragmire Crypts drops them both on the boss and the delve chest. I ran this 10 times and no once did I get a purple item in the chest, all blue and pretty shitty if you ask me.

Without being too butthurt, my guild decided to run me through the Cragmire Crypts quick a few times to get me what I desire. We had two clerics so it was pretty laid back.
    The cleric already had the boots, which are bind on pickup (it's a bug where it should be bind on equip), so we were hoping atleast they would get a purple I could sell towards a T2 set.

Anyway, two runs, each run the other cleric got the boots. Both runs, I got a blue ring, the same one each time. I've been through that epic dungeon atleast 10 times and not once, through roll or delve chest, got a purple. It's a good thing I can afford all my t1 items but this one is bind on pickup.

So what's the deal with these odds? It leads me to believe there is some variable I'm not witnessing or there is a serious issue with how loot is rewarded in Epic chests. I also wanted to get this out there in case others had the same issue but chalked it up to chance. Upcoming patch notes do not submit a change to loot chances or variables.

Epic Dungeon Run and Dungeon Delve Chest Loot Issues
    skrjenni's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all about luck i had to run Spider at least 25 times before i got my armor, if not more

NEFASTARU's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    took me 47 CN runs to get my CW mainhand and then literally I got the offhand in the chest that run, on my GF it took me 1 run for the mainhand. It's all RNG although at least for my groups the GWF and GF weapons seem to drop the most.

~Nef~

llammahed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I guess it was stupid-rare for her to get the boots twice and coincidental that it was the only item I ever wanted out of the 10+ runs.
    Thanks for the rundown of how dedicated you have to be to get a piece of gear. The randomness can appear in patterns but I'm basing that observation on simple human nature.