0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoL Picture Website + Riot Point Contest

I have created my website a long time ago, and it has recently started to pick up its pace. It was built for fun and to help people get rid of their boredom if they decided to take a break in between games.

Website is called: League of Legends Meme | Home

I know, it has the word meme in it (supposedly it was just for memes), but i decided later on it should also contain fan art, youtube videos, meme, hilarious pictures/convo, etc.

This website was intended to help summoners get rid of their boredom but it can also boost up your youtube account with subscribers and viewers. It can get your art around the community. Artist will get their own portfolio in the future and will be rewarded for original post with Riot points.

I need your support to help and spread the news ONLY if you think this website is worth sharing. You can leave a nice feed back, criticism is welcome as well as this will allow me to improve my site for you guys.

There is also a lot of known bugs as my coder is in school and won't be able to fix it anytime soon.. but this will be done asap. I am not the richest kid around and I spend every spare change on this website..

Please contribute to my website as well by adding anything that is related to League of Legends it will keep my motivated to grow this website bigger.

The RP Contest:

Currently my fan page has 3,000 likes, every 200 like is a $10 RP card. After 1,000 likes I will be randomly selecting people that are registered on my website to win the RP cards, there will be 5 winners. I will be upgrading the prize in the future as my website slowly grows. (There is more detail on the page).

1. Like my page www.facebook.com/leaguememes
    2. Share / Like the Contest Photo
    3. Register on my website and confirm your email League of Legends Meme | Login

Some known issues people do not appreciate:

Watermark on art images ( will remove this )
    Need to upgrade a credit button which will show my respect to all artist out there.

Again, I would love to receive some feedbacks, either you enjoy the website or some harsh criticism with respect. I spend a lot of time on this website and would like to know what you guys think.

Cheers!

LoL Picture Website + Riot Point Contest