Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Hello guys,

I've found the following tool in the NA forums and decided to share it Since i like spectating high elo games, this tool does wonders for me Sofar - no issues with it.

06-09-2012
    This is a tool that allows you to spectate anyone as long as you know their summoner name. It requires an installation of LoL and an account on the region you want to spectate.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any problems this program causes you. However, you have my word that this program is not malicious in any way and should not cause any problems. Source code is available.

UPDATE: ALL REGIONS except China and Tournament Realms are now supported!

See attachments for screenshots of it in action.

How to use:
    1) Make sure your Java is up to date (minimum Java version is 1.5.0)
    2) Download the files here: http://www.mediafire.com/?g6z65gjrg3jk642 (zip file containing a jar file and a bat file)
    3) Extract the zip somewhere.
    4) Double click the *.bat file. (You may be able to run the jar file directly if you're lucky)
    5) Fill in the required information and start spectating people! (see the first screenshot for where to find the client version)
    Note: This program requires a valid login for League of Legends on the region you want to spectate. If you're worried about account security, create another account and use that.

How it works:
    1) This program logs into Riot's servers using the information you provided.
    2) Then, it asks Riot for the spectate info for the summoner you want.
    3) Finally, it starts the game client in spectator mode.

How do I check to see if a list of people are in game?
    1) Create a text file, e.g. HighElo.txt
    2) Put one summoner name per line in that file. Empty lines and lines that start with # are ignored
    3) Click on the "Load list" textbox, browse to the file, and open the file.
    4) Click the "Check" button to display a list of people in game from that list.
    Note: If you have summoner names that have special characters in them, make sure you select UTF-8 from the Encoding drop down box when saving in Notepad.

Is it safe? Is it legal? Is it a keylogger?
    -- Yes it's safe. Yes it's legal. No it's not a keylogger. EDIT: This is slightly against the EULA. See section III.E and "emulate" of the EULA. Note that LoLReplay is also borderline legal for the same reason.
    -- If you don't trust me, the source code is available here: https://code.google.com/p/lolrtmpsclient/

It's not working for me!
    -- In general, make sure you're running as an administrator and use the bat file so you can see error messages.
    -- Make sure you have the most recent version of this program.
    -- Make sure you update your Java.
    -- Disable UAC, it causes many problems.
    -- Run the *.bat file, it's more likely to run the *.jar file properly.
    -- Check config.txt to make sure all of the information is correct, or delete it to reconfigure.
    -- Look at the Console
    -- If you get the error "'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command..." 1) make sure you have Java installed 2) you need to add Java to the PATH -- see here and here 3) check your PATHEXT variable and make sure it has .EXE in it.
    -- If you get the error "Unable to access jarfile" check your firewall.
    -- If you get the error "Wrong client version for server" then make sure you're putting in the correct version in config.txt. See the first screenshot.
    -- If you get the error "An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext" when trying to spectate someone, then you got logged out. You can only be logged into the client OR this program, not both.
    -- If you get the error "Language file is missing. Please try reinstalling!" download the new version
    -- Post here if you still can't figure it out. Please include relevant information from the console.

Other questions:
    Where do I find the client version? See the first screenshot.
    How do I get it to remember my password? Put a line like "pass=foobar" (without quotes) in config.txt.
    What regions can you spectate? All regions except China and Tournament Realms.
    Is there a limit to spectators? No, only practice game lobbies have a limit to spectators. Once a game is started, theoretically infinite spectators can watch.
    Can you spectate any game? You can spectate any game except co-op games or practice games that have observers set to "None" or "Lobby Only"
    Can you spectate the game of another spectator? Unfortunately, no. The way this works in the client is that the name of the player someone spectates is in their status on the friend list. This program cannot access that information.
    -Rogues Do It From Behind-

[Tool] Spectate Anyone!
    da_bizkit's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gah, posted it in Elite by mistake Can someone move it to the League of Legends section ?

Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only there would exist tools like this for WoW :<
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

da_bizkit's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be too OP for arenas

Mafta's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool tool, cheers for sharing man. They did have a website that did pretty much this spectate.us but that has been down for a few weeks now

+rep

nbk_cord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the share +4 rep