Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe

Welcome Summoners,

here I'm presenting to you the most popular Jungle Timer for League of Legends.

Visit the official homepage for the LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe (LJTD)

This Jungle Timer offers many cool features. I hope you guys will have as much fun with it as I have and don't forget to give me feedback. =)

Recommended platform: Windows 7
    Recommended resolution: 1680 x 1050
    Recommended mode: windowed mode, borderless (HAS NOT ALL FUNCTIONS IN FULLSCREEN MODE!)

Features:

Advanced MiniMap
    The Advanced MiniMap is an upgrade for the MiniMap of League of Legends. Using will will improve jungle behavior like the pros have.

Buff Timing
    To time your buffs is essential and you have plenty of configuration to make it look and feel you want.

Configuration
    The Configuration of the LJTD is pretty easy. Just use the Config GUI for reducing issues while configuring your timer.

Customization
    LJTD is customizable in many different ways. Find out which settings fit to your gaming style.

Initial Timer
    The Initial Timer is your adapted in game time for the LJTD. Initial Timer is recommended to be used with the AutoStart function.

Label System
    The Labels offer the best in game presentation for the remaining buff durations and can also be configured in many ways.

Slide
    Sliding your LJTD is the best way to reduce useless space of the LJTD in game. You can use it in two ways.

Write2Chat
    Write2Chat is awesome. Don't waste any time anymore in game with writing the respawn time. LJTD is doing this for you!

Disclaimer:
    Many friends are using this tool at the moment and I never heard about any bad issues. Just try out and have fun. You always find the prelast version on Github. If you are worried about your anti-virus tool when an announcement is upcoming, just ignore it. Well you guys must know the tool is using global hotkeys. The only way for the tool to get the hotkeys when LoL is focused. I promise to not send anything to anywhere on any planet. =)

Approved:
    LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe is approved by Riot Staff: "LJTD is using legal ways to improve your Jungle skills."

So what else to say? Ready to Jungle!

Many Thanks to these epic guys who helped me and gave me so much feedback. <3 u:
    - sicLotus
    - mateful
    - ignition

LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe