Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wondering how is AutoID scripts differ than IB/HB/DB?

Hi guys I am new to the botting world, and now using one of the scripts found in the forum farming sarkoth 24/7.
    So, obviously one is free and others are paid, does it mean that one is easier to be detected by blizzard and one is not?
    What more? can anyone explain? thx!

Just wondering how is AutoID scripts differ than IB/HB/DB?
    antrox's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its "AutoIT" -_-...

AutoIT just moves ur mouse by using normal scripts. the programm itself is 100% save. the others are all detected in almost every case, just a matter of time for those who are not banned yet. blizzard need some money first obviously. they are detected cause of memory reading and writing. they work better in some cases but for a simple static run they are not better, cause AutoIT is providing 100% of methods to do sarkoth for example.

furthermore sarkoth provdes at least 300gph or even more. the idiots with other paid bots got maximum 300gph by running nightmare core of areat -_-... great idea boys. losing battle.net account AND less gold. epic

but there are 2 rules u need to get in teh first part to not get banned.

aaaand...

love it :>
    Last edited by antrox; 07-05-2012 at 10:44 AM.

lecroche's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by antrox View Post
    its "AutoIT" -_-...

AutoIT just moves ur mouse by using normal scripts. the programm itself is 100% save. the others are all detected in almost every case, just a matter of time for those who are not banned yet. blizzard need some money first obviously. they are detected cause of memory reading and writing. they work better in some cases but for a simple static run they are not better, cause AutoIT is providing 100% of methods to do sarkoth for example.

furthermore sarkoth provdes at least 300gph or even more. the idiots with other paid bots got maximum 300gph by running nightmare core of areat -_-... great idea boys. losing battle.net account AND less gold. epic

aaaand...

well said

Blant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lecroche View Post
    well said
    actually quite the opposite. You two couldnt be more wrong. DB Sarkoth gets 700-800k an hour on DH and it's been proven, one of my low GF accounts on inferno gets 520k.

also autoit users have reported bans, it doesn't matter WHAT you use, autoit/ib/db/hb, there is always a chance for the banhammer.

so don't diss something if you have absolutely no knowledge or understanding of.
    Last edited by Blant; 07-06-2012 at 12:07 AM.

jwu122's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why is db getting more gph than autoit since blizzard now limited the time player recreate games in a certain period (limited 5 times in 5 minutes i remembered)? i have around 330 gf on my dh and getting average 500k/hr with autoit.

jwu122's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blant View Post
    actually quite the opposite. You two couldnt be more wrong. DB Sarkoth gets 700-800k an hour on DH and it's been proven, one of my low GF accounts on inferno gets 520k.

also autoit users have reported bans, it doesn't matter WHAT you use, autoit/ib/db/hb, there is always a chance for the banhammer.

so don't diss something if you have absolutely no knowledge or understanding of.

why is db getting more gph than autoit since blizzard now limited the time player recreate games in a certain period (limited 5 times in 5 minutes i remembered)? i have around 330 gf on my dh and getting average 500k/hr with autoit.

antrox's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pic or it did not happen....

Blant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jwu122 View Post
    No. Blizzard themselves said the game creation limit was an error and fixed it within a day. There is no "limit".

pic or it did not happen....
    Why do you want to get shamed and proven wrong so badly hahaha -_-

Just wondering how is AutoID scripts differ than IB/HB/DB?-470k-jpg

seafunk's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its "AutoIT" -_-...

aaaand...

lol i repped the guy who posted this. laffed my ass off.

btw the bot programmer scene is really disgusting for the most part. there are those that are enthusiastic and are being enslaved by project coordinators (thinking bossland here) and then there aer those that are just plain greedy. nowhere did i ever see any sort of regards for customer satisfaction, very little compared to othr sectors anyway...

now you see tons of people popping up, one guy created a thread about how much he could charge for a bot that wasnt even done... and while mentioning he wont give refunds he actually asked for donations rofl.

im just missing an opensource project, some community spirit, we could pwn so bad. ill gladly make the thing i made opensource, already giving it out to anyone who wants it. and i dont think its that bad a bot, unless you need to use it on ten clients at a time. thing is, im a total ****ing programming noob and can do this, imagine an actual community effort. :/

Blant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by seafunk View Post
    lol i repped the guy who posted this. laffed my ass off.

btw the bot programmer scene is really disgusting for the most part. there are those that are enthusiastic and are being enslaved by project coordinators (thinking bossland here) and then there aer those that are just plain greedy. nowhere did i ever see any sort of regards for customer satisfaction, very little compared to othr sectors anyway...

now you see tons of people popping up, one guy created a thread about how much he could charge for a bot that wasnt even done... and while mentioning he wont give refunds he actually asked for donations rofl.

im just missing an opensource project, some community spirit, we could pwn so bad. ill gladly make the thing i made opensource, already giving it out to anyone who wants it. and i dont think its that bad a bot, unless you need to use it on ten clients at a time. thing is, im a total ****ing programming noob and can do this, imagine an actual community effort. :/
    you repped wrong/biased information? that makes me sad =/

though I agree, a lot of bots have terrible management that gives 0 shits about the users BUT there are those that has no problem giving a refund. DB for example, I haven't read one story of them taking more then 24 hours to refund someone for their purchase if unsatisfied, even on their forums people were thanking them saying they got their refund etc etc.

a community bot would be pretty awesome but remember some of these bots have taken days/weeks to code with safety/usability/etc in mind, when you pay for it you know you're getting a good product, and the prices are reasonable, considering if you sell items/money it makes its worth back in like two to three days.

I just don't like the original pic replier dudes response about people being idiots for buying them because AutoIT is "safe" and makes more gold, which he was wrong on both counts (as my picture proved one) and the banned thread on OwnedCore itself has autoit only users.