0 Thread(s)

[800x600] Diablo 3 toolbox.

The Diablo 3 Toolbox.

Current version:
    V1.01
    Attachment 8899

Changelog:

- Fixed auto log-in

There are a few things in Diablo 3 that can suck up a lot of your time, especially when running multiple accounts,
    which is why i developed this simple tool.

The only supported resolution at this moment is 800x600 windowed mode, this is VERY limited and i know that, but for testing purposes this should suffice. I have worked my ass of to make this program and i think it's about time i let people see a little bit of what i had been working on. I have tomorrow scheduled for adding support for 1920x1080 fullscreen (and windowed fullscreen ofc.).

Features:
    Very easily editable and very customisable.
    Sell/Stash whole inventory.
    Salvage whole inventory.
    Identify every unidentified item in inventory.
    Teleport back to town, leave game and resume.
    Auto log-in feature

And the best feature of it all: You can do all those things with 1 click!

What you need to do to run this:
    Install AutoHotkey (Click)
    Make a new folder somewhere you like and extract the files in the .rar to that folder.
    Run the Toolbox file
    Run diablo 3 in 800x600 - windowed resolution. I know this is limited, but since this is a first release i would love to hear some feedback on the script, i will dedicate

Default hotkeys:
    F1 : Pause button
    F2 : Reload button ( For when you want to start a sequence from start to finish or you have edited the script )
    CTRL + F1 : (With stash/vendor and inventory window open) Sell/stash everything in inventory
    CTRL + F2 : (With salvage and inventory window open) Salvage everything in stash
    CTRL + F3 : (With inventory open) Identify everything in inventory
    CTRL + F4 : Teleport to town, leave the game and make a new game.

How to edit the settings of the script:
    I recommend downloading a good text editor (I use Notepad++, click for downloadlink), or you could use notepad/wordpad.
    Rightclick the Toolbox.ahk file and click edit script (Open with any program you like).

What you see now might be a little overwhelming, but don't worry. I've got your back, i will tell you what to change. Don't touch the other stuff, you will mess stuff up if you don't know what you are doing! This is what you should be seeing:

Now the settings are located in the red box. I have added text behind that (The ; means "Leave this line out", so after that you will almost always find some sort of explanation of what is happening) to tell you what everything does. If it is not clear to you, you are welcome to come by and ask.

When you are done, save the script, rightclick the icon in the system tray and click "Reload button". Alternatively you can press F2 to reload. When you do not reload the script it will still use the old settings!

How to set up auto log-in

For those of you wondering if this is safe and if i maybe am very sneakily stealing your login information: I am sure some people who know how to script around here and know how to read scripts will tell you it is safe. I have not build in any keylogger or whatever, it's just simply typing in your pw/username in your diablo client. that. is. all!

Follow the steps above on how to open the script, when you have opened the script you want to look for this part of text, it is right beneath the settings:

As you probably notice, i have already set up an example of the code you need to set up autologin. The text between /* and */ is also "Left out" so you will find a lot of tips in there too, keep your eyes out!
    Now this is my example

Code:
    ^F5::
    Login("[email protected]", "mysupersecretpassword", 1)
    return
    The first line means "When i press CTRL and F5, do this:". You can use any hotkey for this that you feel comftortable with, i'm sure you'll figure it out.

The second line is a little harder. What this does is call on a function later on in the script, and it does so by adding certain values for the function. The email and password should be replaced by your email and password, do not forget the ". It will not work if you forget these. The number you need to enther is either 1 for US server or 2 for EU.

The last line says "Return", this means "Stop doing anything now", which is obviously very good otherwise the script will continue doing other stuff because you pressed F5.

If you want to make another hotkey to log in, just copy the code and change the hotkey (Don't know how? Follow the links below!). Obviously you need to change the email/password and or server then too!
    Refer to the hotkey list here: List of Keys and Mouse/Joystick Buttons for Hotkeys and Macros
    You can also add modifiers like shift/ctrl/alt to the hotkey, list: Hotkeys (Mouse, Joystick and Keyboard Shortcuts)

Frequently asked questions:

1. How come you have a FAQ, even though this is just released?
    I've made a few scripts before, and some questions i get a lot so i just want to be ahead of the curve with this!

2. Can i run this with AutoIT instead of AutoHotkey?

No, you need Autohotkey to run this script and there is no way around it.

3. Can i use your code for my own script ?
    I generally do not mind, but if you are going to use my code i would really apreciate it if you ask me first.

4. Is this bannable?
    I would say no. People have been using scripts for things like switching MF gear etc. and none have been banned for that. This isn't an AH bot! But just in case, there is always a small chance that you will be banned. Don't come cry to me if it happens, use at your own risk.

5. Thank you for the script, can we send a donation your way?
    Yes you can, and it would be greatly appreciated. I put a lot of time in my scripts which i publish for free and it is always nice to be rewarded for that.
    Send me a PM and we surely can figure something out!

6. Help, i found a bug / something is not working. How do i fix this?
    Few things to check:
    Are you running latest version of AutoHotkey?
    Are you running diablo 3 in windowed mode and 800x600 resolution (Just resize to as small as possible)?

If you are still experiencing trouble please post in this thread and we will sort things out.

7. Can you add X feature?
    If you have a cool future you want added to this script, please post in the thread and maybe i will add it. I am always looking for ways to improve my work!

Downloads:

Attachment 8899

Thank you for reading through this and i am looking forward to your feedback!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 08449; 07-03-2012 at 01:07 AM.

[800x600] Diablo 3 toolbox.
    08449's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed the auto login feature, version is now 1.01!