0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auction House Bot

Really sad seeing people paying so much for trashy auto-it scripts, here is a demo of a proper bot, pm for source & buyout enabled version.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Auction House Bot
    projex's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SpamBears View Post
    This does the same thing as any autoit bot, probably less. My guess is mouse coords and pixel searching?

Edit:

Not to mention your gui is lacking, to say the least. I laughed when it picked up my desktop.ini as a settings file. Not much for customization, usability is poor, features are lacking, and it runs much slower than the "trashy auto it bots" that are released publicly, let alone ones being sold. Please don't come in here acting high and mighty with your "proper bot", when your bot isn't good at all.
    Wasn't your status banned in the morning? Give the guy a break man. He's just trying to help.

elcius's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This does the same thing as any autoit bot, probably less. My guess is mouse coords and pixel searching?

Edit:

Not to mention your gui is lacking, to say the least. I laughed when it picked up my desktop.ini as a settings file. Not much for customization, usability is poor, features are lacking, and it runs much slower than the "trashy auto it bots" that are released publicly, let alone ones being sold. Please don't come in here acting high and mighty with your "proper bot", when your bot isn't good at all.
    Wasn't really created for windows, but since you're having trouble my suggestion is to not use desktop.ini as query list.
    There is a difference between a lacking gui and a minimalistic one, but I'm not really here to discuss software development with someone who thinks anything written a 4th tier language should be a sold commercially, and i don't recall stating that this was for sale, it's freely available via pm.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have yet to see an auto-it "bot" that can switch query's or recover from an auction house closure/error, let alone on that supports validation of the loaded query, emptying of the completed items list.

The speed of the application will only be limited to the speed the game can process the input, so if you're running D3 on an atari you'll have speed issues, i can comfortably cover 6-10 complex query's within 4 seconds, with error checking, i feel it yields allot more profit than simply refreshing a single query.
    I'm sure in terms of raw speed I'm sure a hard coded auto-it script does great, but i don't see why people should have to pay for something that can be achieved with less than 20 lines of code.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, you're really committed,
    Switching searches: Save 2 sets of search results to an array, make a variable searchnum, searchnum = not searchnum. Rotates between them. Make it a number for more.
    Describing a very basic design method, go implement a good one effectively then we'll talk.
    Recover from error: Image/pixelsearch to make sure you are in the correct area (I can't believe someone who makes a "proper bot" couldn't figure that one out)
    The most obvious way to implement it, if you know one that also has the described functionality, I'll accept that oversight.
    What do you mean by validation? Make it flawless and you won't need to validate your query is correct.
    Poor practice to assume your application will run flawlessly always and forever, when you have support for multiple and frequently changed query's you'll see why checking that each and every value was entered correctly before buying anything is important, user error has and always will be the most common form or error, and the last thing i want is some children winging at me because they bumped the mouse at the wrong time and bought 50m gold worth of useless crap.
    Emptying the completed list: Change tab to completed, click first item, click send to stash, sleep x seconds, repeat.
    thanks again for your wise and totally not obvious implementation, once again point me in the direction of a bot that has implemented the feature and I'll take it on the chin as an oversight, but you're the one who brought up the lack-of-features argument, i just provided a few basic functions that these 'auto-it bots' have yet to implement.

I look forward to another half ass attempt to discredit my application and defend your own, they provides much amusement on an otherwise dreary night.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, okay.
    I formally apologize for stating that people shouldn't be paying for trashy auto-it scripts, there are stupid people with money on this forum, and people have every right to take advantage of them.

You said you haven't seen an autoit bot that can, but you're wrong. It's possible and in some of my bots already. You didn't say "make it way out of the box and look really cool and innovative", because who wants to do that? If it works, why re-invent the wheel? Everything you commented on is EASILY do-able by anyone with previous programming knowledge in less than an hour.
    I never stated that any of the features were not easy to implement, only that they were things these glorified mouse machines didn't support, and i have every right to reinvent the wheel if the current wheel is square and made of wood.

You don't come from much programming background if you think that just because something isn't written in one of the days cookie cutter "top tier" programming languages, it means that the quality of the program is not just as good.
    I'm sorry but no self respecting software engineer would develop a commercial application in auto-it, unless it's all they knew, since you so adamantly defend it, I'll assume that's the case.
    I had a look at your specific 'bot', and i must say I'm impressed, not by the application itself, but your dedication to creating something that elaborate in such a remedial language.

Alumix's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should emtpy your pm folder. can you send me a copy of the source?
    I havent seen a java bot in awhile.

LoverBoy24's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elcius View Post
    Really sad seeing people paying so much for trashy auto-it scripts, here is a demo of a proper bot, pm for source & buyout enabled version.
    How do i use this ?Some instructions needed...

wootpeng's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SpamBears, just stop. You don't need to post in every thread with a program that competes with yours. If you work is good it should stand on its own.

ziggar's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your inbox is full.

Would appreciate it if you could pm me the source / buyout version, thanks in advance.

I have to say this is awesome

+rep for you
    Last edited by ziggar; 06-16-2012 at 11:27 PM.

ziggar's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inbox full again (somewhat my fault) so posting here since found something else :

Also lastly just tried and it doesn't seem to buyout the items?

This is with the source version compiled of course, just to test it i set a buyout of 3000 and amulet with magic find and it searches it it shows up but it just keeps searching over and over?

Maybe the link i got was for the crippled version source code?

Thanks
    Last edited by ziggar; 06-17-2012 at 03:13 AM.

pwochjallesitterietttrad's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You inbox is still full, could you please pm me the source?

suthek's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a warning guys. I had an AH bot that would do random mouse positions and random delays... it just got banned this morning. Pretty sure they are on the hunt for AH bots.
    and to be clear. this account was only used with AH botting. no other forms of botting.

I recommend turning off any AH bots out there.

Greetings,

* * * NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE * * *

A user of this account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. This decision was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts.

Account Action: Account Closure
    Offense: Unapproved Third Party Software
    A third party program is any file or program that is used in addition to the game to gain an unfair advantage. These programs may increase movement speed or teleport heroes from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files.

Cheat Programs ("Hacks")
    We take action against accounts using hacks when a hero on the account is identified using a hack program. Hacks provide benefits normally not achievable in the game. Such benefits may include: increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls.

Automation Programs ("Bots")
    We take action against accounts using automation programs or bots when one or more heroes on the account are identified using a bot to achieve automation.

This Diablo III account has been closed by our staff based on a review of the account and all related policy violations, in accordance with the Terms of Use and our In-Game Policies (Diablo III Policies - Battle.net Support). Note that any open bids or auctions at the time of the account’s closure have been cancelled. Your open bids will be refunded to your original method of payment. Please allow 5-10 days for processing depending on the availability of your financial institution. Any bids or auctions completed prior to the account’s closure will neither be refunded nor reversed.

Moving forward, this Diablo III account and any Heroes or items associated with the account are no longer accessible. The only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new license, or to attempt to recover access by appealing account closure. While closure overturns are very unlikely, we advise that customers pursuing an appeal hold off on purchasing a new Diablo III license until the appeal process has completed. If you add a new Diablo III license, a new account will overwrite your old, without any prior Heroes or items from the closed account.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, and how to contact them via online ticket, please visit us at Account Administration Overview - Battle.net Support. We will be unable to investigate account actions over the phone - an online ticket is the only way to contact Account Administration.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their time spent on Battle.net. Thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
    Diablo III Customer Support
    Battle.net Support

MonsterMMORPG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/48
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he is trying to sell . i would not call it as help

MonsterMMORPG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/48
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @suthek were you using autoit or any other software that injects memory ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast