Account eligible for SOR menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pasj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account eligible for SOR

Hey everyone,

I'm reviving my WoW career and I'm looking for an account. The account HAS to be from the following country:

To send an invitation an account must be a full active account in good standing. Only residents of the following countries may send a Scroll of Resurrection invitation: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine and United Kingdom. Battle.net registration required. Register at Battle.net at no cost to you.

Therefore a Classic "full" account 5 years old is perfectly fine as the SOR gives me Cata for free and a level 80 character of my wish.

I have no demands for characters or what so ever. You must have SQ/SA though!

I'm willing to pay up to 25$ for a EU account.

The process is, for the safety of both of us, going to go as this: You hold on to your SQ/SA until you receive the money through paypal. I wire the money when the SOR is complete and i can "play" on the account (your safety is the SQ/SA). When the money transfer is made I will get the SQ/SA and I will have the safety of a Dispute with Paypal.

What have you all got?

Account eligible for SOR