WoW Account 6x85 and lots more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

slyy09's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account 6x85 and lots more

For sale is my wow account with 6x85 + more, they are located mainly on a PVE server but its great for PVP too que is instant. i have been playing since vanilla and a lot of time and effort has been spent on the account. I have now stopped playing wow as i have no time for it anymore, this account will make someone very happy. i have all details for the account.

anyway lets get to the account itself chars included are -

85 human paladin - PVP geared 5 cataclysmic peices rest s11 ruthless. 392ilvl 3340achi points 525 herb and 525 mine - has almost full T2 transmog set
    85 nightelf warrior - PVP geared ruthless s11 and 2 cata peices 390ilvl - has most T1 set for transmog
    85 human warlock - PVE gear used to be my main not played much in cata still mostly epic ilvl358 252 enchanting 525 tailoring - full T1 transmog set
    85 human deathknight - PVP geared 5 cata peices rest s11 ruthless - 393ilvl - rare drake mount
    85 orc shaman - PVP geared full ruthless s11 and t1 transmog 386ilvl
    85 orc hunter - gear not too good 332ilvl but has 344 mining 525 skinning and max fishing and cooking

All chars have epic flying/cold weather/licence

alts are

80 priest
    82 druid
    80 warrior
    76 paladin
    45 mage
    49 warrior
    48 hunter

The account has heriloom items for all classes and has the daggers and 2h weapons, lots of other epics on the chars i havent mentioned as the gametime has expired there is also my lvl1 bank char with a guild bank full of valuable things, im not sure on how much gold the account.

There is also another account attached which has an 80 hunter on it and a few alts

any questions feel free to message me

Thanks

WoW Account 6x85 and lots more