/WTS iLvl 400dk For D3 key or cash. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ganjah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/WTS iLvl 400dk For D3 key or cash.

Aright guys so now that Diablo 3 has been released I'm going to quit wow, I don't wanna keep my account anymore so I figured out that I'll just trade my b.net acc for a Diablo 3 account.
    I'll list the characters, progress and stuff you might want to know.

The main character for Pve is a DK. WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    Current progress in DS Heroic is only 4/8, it has a core spot in newly formed 10man guild, only done 1 raid this far tho, prolly downing Hagara HC tonight, all good and mature players so the progress will be nice and fun.
    IF this isnt enought you have a spot in my old hardcore guild (Server rank 2), I left it cus I was tired of 25man, but this DK will always be welcome back.
    Pimped out in the air on the Aeonaxx mount, or the ****ing awesome looking Azure drake. (Also got stuff like the mammoth mount from VoA, Spectral Hipo from SoR, ICC mount etc.)
    Only got a little more than 6k achivement points.

My main pvp chars is a rogue and another DK (All on the same server)

Alts that's not completely useless; 85 druid, 85 rogue, 81 priest, 80 paladin, 85 warrior, 80 Warlock, 70 rogue, 70 warlock, 70 rogue, 70 mage (Yes I ****ing hate shamans)

You can easily get another free lvl 80 if you want, seeing as there's 5 wow accounts attached to my B.Net acc, 2 scroll has been thrown, still got 2 more to throw.

I should mention that I only left 2k gold on the account, I had 450k but seeing as this trade is already a "lose/win-situation" I decided to not give away the gold aswell.

All account information will be provided (2 of the accounts on the B.net also has 2 more months of RaF together, so you can play with a friend or dual box).
    Keep in mind that I'm trading this for a key (Or the cash equal of a key), I'm not going to take the risk to get the account comprimised forcing me to call blizzard about my account, I really dont wanna make a mess of this.
    The easiest way of cantacting me will be thru skype ; Ganja*aah ( remove the *, yes it's 3 a's). Also reply to this thread before adding me =)

There's also a character with epic fly, maxed out Mining + herb (If you want to bot), the pve dk has Jewelcrafting and Engineering maxed out, the rogue has enchanting, so you can make tons of gold with no problems.
    Last edited by Ganjah; 05-27-2012 at 11:14 AM.

/WTS iLvl 400dk For D3 key or cash.
    wowsaleforyou's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on skype!

Ganjah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Talking to this guy atm.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a deal i was going to get his account but he removed me from skype and ignored bad seller

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stole my account

Yxlol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mind providing some proof of him doing anything? I was kinda interested in this aswell so.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM me and tell me ur skype and il do

topher80's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R