WTT Multiple level 85's High Ilevel, Diablo 3 Included aswell!!! Take a look. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

imahackerlol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT Multiple level 85's High Ilevel, Diablo 3 Included aswell!!! Take a look.

EUROPE ONLY. Hello, i am wanting to trade my account for a Legendary wielding Mage. I do not mind if the only character on the account is the mage as-long as they have the Legendary Staff, MUST have the legendary. MUST also have some game time, even if it's 15day's left.

Here are a few detail's about my account.

My account has -
    85 Shadow Priest, 395 Ilevel Max proffs epic flying Various mounts, The Scroll of Ress mount, Recruit a friend rocket, Vial of sands drake, War bear.
    85 Mage, Forst/Fire, 389 Ilevel, Epic flying.
    85 Rogue, 389 Ilevel ( PvP Gear ) Epic flying
    85 Hunter, 376 Ilevel Epic flying
    85 Death Knight, 383 Ilevel Epic flying
    85 Shaman, 381 Ilevel Epic flying
    82 Druid.

Diablo 3 -
    My Diablo 3 has a level 59 Wizard in good gear im currently in Hell nearing completion so i will be working on that aswell untill the account is gone, again this is yours to keep, He has level 8 Blacksmithing atleast 100k Gold, good gear, gems and a good build, This is your's also.

And other various alt's with heirlooms. They all have a decent amount of gold i can get an approxomate figure for you if you desire, but only if you are wanting to go ahead with the trade. Also, the account is on the Annual pass so you get instant access to the Pandaria Beta, Diablo 3 and other things, however you will be responsible for paying for the annual pass should you take the account, it is currently paid untill the 24th of July. ( I may pay the rest of this myself but this can be decided but i would much prefer you take the responsibility. )

Also, if you wish i can contact blizzard and get the annual pass removed for you if this is what you desire.

I can login to the Servers and show you my character at any time so you can inspect yourself, or i can provide you with armoury links/screenshot's. I am the original owner of this account and i will provide you with all the Original key's questions all in a nice little email instantly, it's ready to go asap. if you have any questions please do contact me on my skype

Skype, de.bug1

Thank you for looking.
    Last edited by imahackerlol; 05-24-2012 at 05:50 PM.

WTT Multiple level 85's High Ilevel, Diablo 3 Included aswell!!! Take a look.