351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Immortal Bot - brief review and short guide

Immortal is to be the first bot that I review for Diablo III.

I know that it is still early since the release, but we are starting to see a few bots out there. Immortalbot and maphack is the bot that I review here and I will be using my level 60 monk to do so.
    I am well aware that it is not the best geared in game and far from able to do anything in Inferno, but this is what I have.

To answer a few basic questions:

Q: Does the bot do quests?
    A: No it does not, it purely grinds!

Q: Can the bot do boss runs, like asmodan runs?
    A: If you set it up correctly, then I don’t see why not.

Q: What about warden?
    A: If you can’t take the risk to lose an account, don’t bot – it IS that simple!

Q: Can it bot in the background?
    A: Yes, it is botting as I am writing this!

Q: Can you do a quick guide on how to set it up?

A: Look further down.

Q: Can I use the bot on multiple computers?
    A: No, the bot is locked to ONE computer ID - However you can reset your ID once a week.

Q: Where can I buy this bot?

A: You can buy it by pressing this link ****IMMORTAL BOT AND MAPHACK****

Q: Did you create any profiles or download any?
    A: No, I just decided on an area to run the bot, went there and pressed F3

Being a total newbie with this bot I still managed to get 60k gold / hour, which is fairly okay within 1 hour of actually downloading the bot. I think it has great potential with the ongoing development.
    I don’t really think that there is a lot to say at this point – since the bot is fairly simple, yet does what I bought it for and it does do a good job at that.
    What you have to keep in mind as well is that my 60.000 gold per hour, is before having used the auctionhouse to try and sell the 14 rare items that I received on hell difficulty.

Short guide and explanations:

1-a: Click this banner to go to the subscription page to buy a lifetime sub to immortal bot and maphack

1-b: Read the README and follow the instructions in there.

1-c: Now you can either fool around and try to make the bot to become the best possible, from your own knowledge, or you can follow one of the class specific guides on their forums. I personally used the guide from Bloodlust!

2: You can see your stats at all times, when the bot is running to the left of your screen. Time to Level, Gold picked up, Gold per hour etc.

2-a: Knowing that you have read the readme, I know that you know how to bring up the GUI by pressing the Delete button, so lets look at that.

2-b:
    • F3 enables / disables the bot.
    • Game Creation Timer: IF I understand it correctly, this is the time you allow your bot to run in your desired area, before it logs out and back in again. Remember: There is no need for your bot to run around an empty area.
    • Shutdown timer: Self explanatory.

3: I am sorry if you feel that anything here needs an explanation, because I don't. If you feel so, please write a reply and I will answer.

4: This is where it gets a bit tricky, since many forget about this. As you see, this is where the bot has registered your skills. What you do is to navigate down (using the up/down arrows) then when the, lets say "Slot 1 usage" text is highlighted, you press the spacebar and toggle the bot with the left/right arrow keys, when you are satisfied with that setting, press spacebar and continue onwards to the next!

5: Not a lot to write here either, but you notice some of the features that this bot has.

6: THIS IS IMPORTANT TOO:
    always remember to set the "At game start, travel to waypoint #", as your bot will just run around in the town, or the area in which you spawn, if you fail to do this!

Feel free to ask me any questions

Credits:
    Bloodlust - for his superb guide and helping my noobie ass!

Farmspots:
    Act 2 Nightmare - Search for black soulstone - Desolate desert

Last edited by KuRIoS; 05-23-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Immortal Bot - brief review and short guide
    obsolete1101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great review. I guess this is enough incentive to break open my wallet and purchase this bot. Thanks for this.

unattended's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My question is why isn't there a trial period (not well advertised anyway) of some kind? Personally, there is no way I'd dish out $30 on an untested app when there are plenty of other ones offering trial periods before you need to purchase.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by unattended View Post
    My question is why isn't there a trial period (not well advertised anyway) of some kind? Personally, there is no way I'd dish out $30 on an untested app when there are plenty of other ones offering trial periods before you need to purchase.
    No way I can answer that hehe as I am not the dev. Most bots do not offer trial periods.

Dartz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am level 15 in act 1 quest 4 under the cathedral and thats what i have been botting its really slow takes hours to level and not much gold. How can i do what you are and leveling fast and getting a lot of gold? My bot never finishes that quest and always starts over in the cathedral. I am getting 2k gold per hour and takes hours to level. How can i make my bot sell stuff that i don't need. Please help

jimmythegreat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    I am level 15 in act 1 quest 4 under the cathedral and thats what i have been botting its really slow takes hours to level and not much gold. How can i do what you are and leveling fast and getting a lot of gold? My bot never finishes that quest and always starts over in the cathedral. I am getting 2k gold per hour and takes hours to level. How can i make my bot sell stuff that i don't need. Please help
    This is not a questing bot. He will not finish quests for you or progress you further into the game. I use this bot for my lvl 60 to do gold find runs. Since I have a wizard with absolutely no vitality, I only farm nightmare Areat Crater for about 50k gold an hour. Also I use my lvl 60 to open up further acts in hell and nightmare for twink accounts that also use the bot. I leveled a monk from 1-50 in about 24 hours or so using this bot (and top tier gear bought with my lvl 60 of course). So to somewhat answer your question.. of course you won't get great exp from act one as a level 15.. did you buy this game within the last hour or something? How could you not know that. Also, why would you farm the cathedral, minions are very scarce there. Choose a waypoint with a much higher concentration of monsters.. like festering woods.

Btw, the bot is simply amazing at what it is intended to do... which is farming minions for exp and gold. It kills minions better than most players out there. It can see further than you can and shoot something before it even appears on your screen. It will use healing skills faster than you could use. It is amazing.
    Last edited by jimmythegreat; 05-23-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Zerodps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can say it works quite well, of course there is still some glitches but it manages to solo Champion packs in Act 1 on Inferno on my Barbarian without dying unless it's just an impossible pack but that's more because of my gear then the bots fault. And has been doing so for the last 2 hours. Some times it will get stuck but it's not very often.

Overall a week after release to have a bot working this well is fantastic and i love it so far!

eddytheone's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working very well, great guide + find

Dartz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmythegreat View Post
    This is not a questing bot. He will not finish quests for you or progress you further into the game. I use this bot for my lvl 60 to do gold find runs. Since I have a wizard with absolutely no vitality, I only farm nightmare Areat Crater for about 50k gold an hour. Also I use my lvl 60 to open up further acts in hell and nightmare for twink accounts that also use the bot. I leveled a monk from 1-50 in about 24 hours or so using this bot (and top tier gear bought with my lvl 60 of course). So to somewhat answer your question.. of course you won't get great exp from act one as a level 15.. did you buy this game within the last hour or something? How could you not know that. Also, why would you farm the cathedral, minions are very scarce there. Choose a waypoint with a much higher concentration of monsters.. like festering woods.

Btw, the bot is simply amazing at what it is intended to do... which is farming minions for exp and gold. It kills minions better than most players out there. It can see further than you can and shoot something before it even appears on your screen. It will use healing skills faster than you could use. It is amazing.
    can u add me in game yes i just bought the game and im really new not know whats going on... its been days of botting and im at lvl 15 how did u go to 60 in 24 hours? Please tell me

warheart209's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LawL @ days of botting and only lvl 15...fail

Dartz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warheart209 View Post
    LawL @ days of botting and only lvl 15...fail

ya my xp percent moves up by like .1% in 5 mins. and my estimated time to 16 says never atm.... Wat am i doing wrong?

vorn10's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hope they will add more payment methods cuz cant pay with my visa electron with paypal

warheart209's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One Major bug with this bot is if you are using more then 1 copy of diablo to multibot the copies where u dont have the cursor on the screen wont repair been that way since 1.25 there on 1.28 atm. So be prepared to babysit the bot.

thinkong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does this support all languages? or just the english client?

ChrisSch's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice ingame ui, how is that done?
    drawing with direct x?

Page 1 of 48 12345 ... LastLast