0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Source][Autoit Bot]Farm Hailie's Chest in Bastion's Keep

Hey all I wrote a simple bot to farm Haile's Chest in Bastion's Keep. Thought I'd share since there's a real lack of any source for D3 bots and hope that me sharing this simple bot will encourage others to do the same.

Source as PasteBin.com

[Source][Autoit Bot]Farm Hailie's Chest in Bastion's Keep
  2. Thanks csmx2323411 (1 members gave Thanks to projectbarcelona for this useful post)
    alexharvey52's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work, how did you gather the on screen coords? I want to change this bot so I can make it work on my res.

shadowknight513's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant get it to work =/ I run it in autoit on the correct res and everything but nothing happens. I know its running because if I try to minimize diablo it pulls it back up for me but then doesnt do anything. Any tips?

caosmen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI,

what do you think this script will do , you have a loop of mouseclicks... i think change this script to your char is wasted time.
    Sorry but donwload Autoit and use the scriptwriter tool and make one loop and you have a tool like this, sorry to say that.

WinActivate("Diablo III") that makes it again visible. try around in autoit its very simple and fast to learn.

I think in D3 we need alot more then only a simple auto script without any memories.

cya

projectbarcelona's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by caosmen View Post
    HI,

what do you think this script will do , you have a loop of mouseclicks... i think change this script to your char is wasted time.
    Sorry but donwload Autoit and use the scriptwriter tool and make one loop and you have a tool like this, sorry to say that.

WinActivate("Diablo III") that makes it again visible. try around in autoit its very simple and fast to learn.

I think in D3 we need alot more then only a simple auto script without any memories.

cya
    Amen, honestly I'm a programmer with no experience writing bots or dicking around with memory and was hoping if I shared a simple bot it might inspire someone else to write something similar. I'd love to see someone post simple source that just ran and outputted the current user's name and HP, would be a great starting point for guys like me.

shadowknight513's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I take it that this script does not function as intended, then?

caosmen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by projectbarcelona View Post
    Amen, honestly I'm a programmer with no experience writing bots or dicking around with memory and was hoping if I shared a simple bot it might inspire someone else to write something similar. I'd love to see someone post simple source that just ran and outputted the current user's name and HP, would be a great starting point for guys like me.
    Hi, look at the autopotion bot . you can see the pointer of current life and can add this. in autoit you need to use the NomadMemory.au3. google it and you can see the use of it.
    sorry but a very very simple mouseclicking software will help no body in a non static world. sorry about this.

Parrky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the code for identification, working on making an improved grind bot for the act 3 q1 area.

projectbarcelona's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by caosmen View Post
    Hi, look at the autopotion bot . you can see the pointer of current life and can add this. in autoit you need to use the NomadMemory.au3. google it and you can see the use of it.
    sorry but a very very simple mouseclicking software will help no body in a non static world. sorry about this.
    It's helped me so you're already wrong

Originally Posted by Parrky View Post
    Thanks for the code for identification, working on making an improved grind bot for the act 3 q1 area.
    No problem, be sure to share what you've done when it starts making any progress!

xRaBBiTx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used a mouse macro program and made only 136,000g over 6 hours while I was at work. This was with +75% Gold Find on Inferno. There has to be better spots to script or mouse macro to farm..

Malaki2030's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xRaBBiTx View Post
    I used a mouse macro program and made only 136,000g over 6 hours while I was at work. This was with +75% Gold Find on Inferno. There has to be better spots to script or mouse macro to farm..
    FYI Gold Find only works on monsters, not chests/containers/ect. At least, thats what the tooltip on the gear says.