FEENIX 1.12.1 Vanilla Warsong Rogue (lvl 60 dwarf rogue + t1+darkmantle)  paypal menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

candygrim's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FEENIX 1.12.1 Vanilla Warsong Rogue (lvl 60 dwarf rogue + t1+darkmantle) $5 paypal

Rogue has Full Tier 1 beside belt. Full darkmantle and everything is enchanted.
    Character has 20 NR rings and bramblewood helm and boots for AQ40 and already has cleared 3/9 AQ40 already and is ready to do AQ40/NAXX
    Character has 4.4k gold and 300/300 alch/herb with Distilled wisdom(2.5k gold+) Titans (1k) supreme (0.5k) recipes. Rogue is capable of pumping out 10k gold per week if you make and sell flask vigorously.
    Rogue is raid ready and can FSU.
    Rogue has Fang of faceless and Alcors sunrazer both enchanted.

contact me at [email protected] ASAP
    Rogue is On the raiding server **Warsong**

++this is not a scam, i just want to get rid of this game/character from my life.

FEENIX 1.12.1 Vanilla Warsong Rogue (lvl 60 dwarf rogue + t1+darkmantle)  paypal