Legendary Oldschool Paladin lots of Achievments, Legendary, Mounts ,titles, Money menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ragona's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legendary Oldschool Paladin lots of Achievments, Legendary, Mounts ,titles, Money

FInally want to get rid of my Account...been playing wow since vanilla beta, had a break in cataclysm played last 2 weeks straight so lets point out the benfits of this account:

ilvl 395 PVE, 397 PVP - Savior of Azeroth title

As i played pretty much all oldschool content heres some of the advantages :
    Exclusive Items / Benefits you cant gain today anymore:

Old Pvp rank - Transmog into lvl 60 Marshal gear
    original Shadowmourne wielder, inclusive Tabard
    pretty much all of the old titles you would want
    over 12k Achievment points, inclusive Gladiator,Glory of the Naxxramas,Ulduar and Icecrown Raider
    exclusive mounts : Old ZA battle bear, ZG Tiger AND Raptor, Plagued Protodrake,Ironbound Protodrake ..... Headless Horseman mount on alt (account mounts soon!!)
    around 250k gold
    Jewelcrafting with some epic recipes and Enchanting with pretty much all oldschool recipes ( awesome for twink enchants)
    lvl 83 dk, 80 mage, 80 rogue alts

If u want to know further details or have any question ask along, taking bids as private channel please note that due to the amount of exclusive items i wont accept bids under 250 euros

Legendary Oldschool Paladin lots of Achievments, Legendary, Mounts ,titles, Money