Selling 3 WoW Account - Original Owner! Cheap >_< menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fatto's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling 3 WoW Account - Original Owner! Cheap >_<

Hi! Don't want to trade account/s!

Selling my 3 and only wow account because im going to quit wow and why am i quitting? that is because of school and such.
    Account information
    - first wow account! 1 månads wow tid!(don't want to trade account!)
    - 85 Rogue full pvpgear, some pve.
    - Picture: with pvegear: imgur: the simple image sharer with pvpgear: imgur: the simple image sharer
    - 525 Skinning
    - Price: 45 Euro (add me on skype and we can talk about a better price for you!)

- Second wow account!(this account is for u who like to gear) 1 månads wow tid!(don't want to trade account!)
    - 85 holy paladin
    - Green geared (need to gear it)
    - Price 30 Euro (add me on skype and we can talk about a better price for you!)

-Third wow account (this battle.net account have 3 accounts with cataclysm. total of 15 85s and 8 80s) 1 år wow tid! (don't want to trade account!)
    - all classes + more @ lvl 85
    - many of the characters have full professions
    - price: 200 Euro (add me on skype and we can talk about a better price for you!)

if there is any questions about the account u might reach me easiest at skype: fatodaman or you can reach me at my telephone (obs! only people from sweden may call me) 0761165634!

have a nice day peeps! <3

and the swedish people look here
    :
    Last edited by fatto; 05-10-2012 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Adding Blocket annons, new price

Selling 3 WoW Account - Original Owner! Cheap &gt;_&lt;
    fatto's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bummmpppping