Battle.Net account. All games! 5 85 level characters on Sylvanas! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Therier's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.Net account. All games! 5 85 level characters on Sylvanas!

I'm selling Battle.Net account which includes following games:

- World of Warcraft with it all expansions. My WoW account have five different 85 level characters (Human Mage, Human Warrior, Human Rogue, Human Paladin and Worgen Hunter. I also have two characters at level 80 (Blood Elf Paladin and Orc Hunter) and one at level 82 Human Priest. I also have one Human Warlock at level 60 also one very low level Druid. Though none of these have excellent gear. Every of these characters are in European Sylvanas Realm. Some of these characters don't have gear at all because I deleted those characters some time ago because I was stupid. And got it back with help of GM. Nude characters without gear are Human Rogue and Human Paladin.

If you want to level new character to different realm it's no problem. Because I have heirloom gear to most classes. I don't have really much money but some thousands of it.

- Diablo III which will be released 15.5. So you can preload Diablo III to your computer before actual release.

- StarCraft 1 and it's expansion.

- StaCraft II

- Warcraft III and it's expansion.

I'm selling this account because my computer break up today and I need new one. And I don't have much right now and because of that I need money. I also started to play new game TERA and since WoW is pretty same type of game I don't have time to play WoW anymore. And I don't really care about other Blizzard games anymore.

If you have something to ask don't be shy! Just ask!
    Because of Annual Pass I have 9 months of game time in my account.
    If you want to try to login in my account im of course ready to make you password for it! Just tell me about it

I couldn't post links of armory links and pictures because this board didn't let me since I'm new poster. But I can give those links in PM if you ask me to!

Battle.Net account. All games! 5 85 level characters on Sylvanas!
    aardian's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am interested, contact: [email protected]