My beloved main account + 1 botting account + 3 licenses elite honorbuddy account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kng1337's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My beloved main account + 1 botting account + 3 licenses elite honorbuddy account

Hello guys!

Since world of warcraft aren't the same as it used to be for me. I would like to get rid of my account.
    What i have for sale is 2 diffrent accounts. I have used 1 of them for botting a whole lot. That means on 1 of the accounts there are just 1 character at level 85 with 385ilvl equipped on each of them which are more than enough for botting any kind of things.

Botting account 1: Level 85 warrior

Neither of the accounts have ever had an single warning and is a great way to make alot of gold. You can easily do 20k+ gold a day with this way and therefore be able to supply yourself on the main account. I am the one and only owner the account have had ever and they are spread on 4 seperate battle.net accounts to make it look lees suspicious. And i have been using a unique ip adress for every single account to be even more safe. This means that i do have everything you could possibly ask for of any information accountwise you could/would need incase you lost the account in order to reclaim it by the support. I will be including the following in all the trade(s) there hopefully will happen:

-The email adress used for the account you bought of me
    -Full Secret Question + Secret Answer
    -First name + Last name
    -All CD-Keys for the account(s) you have bought
    -A scanned copy of my passport

Optional: My honorbuddy elite account there includes 3 sessions and is a lifetime license.

With all the following informations above you will be more than eglible to call yourself owner of the account you bought.
    In addition to that you will obviously have my skype + msn + email so you can always get in touch with me. Incase some issue comes up.

And now to my main account:

-Level 85 Human Paladin (protection/retribution)

The gear of the protection specc in the pve are 394 equipped as protection.. The off specc are currently retribution which i use to pvp in. Got above 400 equipped in my pvp gear with full cataclysmic gear + some sexy pve off pieces (2 trinkets from ds. Feets from ds. And ring from valor points) and then it has 4.7K conquest points left to buy even more gear. I do also have full Holy Ruthless from last season with a few pieces of it being t2 ruthless. It also has Shadowmourne

This have been my main throughtout whole cataclysm and is by far the only account were i have been wasting the most time on.
    This character have cleared 5/7 heroic in firelands Pre-Nerf - Whole dragon Soul normal including a few times heroic morchok.
    I have also cleared full t11 content with 8/13 on Heroic Mode.

Titles:

Dragonslayer-assistant Professor-Avenger of Hyjal-Bane of Fallen King-Challenger-Champion of the Frozen Wastes-Corporal-Defender of a Shattered World-Destroyer's End-Elder-Jenkins-Private-Sergeant-Starcaller-Twilight Vanquisher-Of the ashen Verdict-Of the nightfall-The astral walker-The explorer-The kingslayer-The light of dawn-The patient

Professions:

-Enchanting: 525/525 -> Got every single cataclysm enchant
    -Jewelcrafting: 525/525 -> Got above 10 diffrent cuts aswell as 20+ blue cuts
    -Archeology: 525/525
    -Fishing: 525/525
    -Cooking: 0/525

Exalted with 26~ diffrent factions

Mounts: Amani Battle Bear. Armored Brown Bear. Azure Drake. Azure Netherwing Drake. Black Drake. Blazing Drake. Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher. Blue Drake. Blue Proto-Drake. Bronze Drake. Brown Riding Camel.Cenarion War Hippogryph.Cobalt Netherwing Drake.Ebon Gryphon.Green Qiraji Battle Tank.Ironbound Proto-Drake.Magic Rooster (TCG VERY RARE MOUNT!). Onyx Netherwing Drake.Pinto.Purple Netherwing Drake. Raven Lord. Red Drake.Red Proto-Drake.Rusted Proto-Drake.Sandstone Drake.Summon Charger.Summon Warhorse.Swift Blue Gryphon.Swift Lovebird.Swift White Steed.Tan Riding Camel.Twilight Drake.Veridian Netherwing Drake.Violet Netherwing Drake.Volcanic Stone Drake.X-53 Touring Rocket

Along with those mounts are there a few random companions present. But nothing really rare so i'll just leave them out.
    Then we have 7500~ achievement points.

-Level 85 Priest (healing) Level 85 Human Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    -Level 85 Druid (Boomkin/resto) Level 85 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    -Level 85 Shammy (ele/resto - barely played it so kinda shitty geared. Used to farm with it before i got my botting accounts. Got 525 mining/herb)
    -Level 85 Warrior (359~ equipped or so for arms) Level 85 Night Elf Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    -Level 76 Hunter with full boa
    -Level 72 Warlock with full boa
    -Level 10 Rogue with full boa

All the characters above are on the realm the maelstrom at the alliance side. Spread around the characters there are 150K Gold.
    However i do also have a Level 85 Horde Mage with full bloodthirsty (Also barely played this character) Level 85 Troll Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    On this character are 2000 gold so this is nothing special at all.
    I also got a level 80 Death Knight on the realm Chromaggus @ The Horde Side.

I have Included some links for all the characters i feel there are having any kind of value. I have only going in deepths with the pally since that's pretty much the only character there are worth going into detail with. If you have any questions regarding anything feel free to post here. Write me a pm or simply add me on skype.

Regarding payment method: Paypal (preferered) Moneybookers or payment directly uploaded to my bank account. I can also take payment on Pokerstars or other "big" poker clients.
    -You won't be able to scam me so just stay away if that's your goal. I will ask you to verify yourself etc so pretending to be somebody you aren't won't work.

I dont have any price set so feel free hit me.
    Im not in a hurry to sell it at all... The reason why i am selling it are that the game just aren't fun anymore at the same way it used to be. Aswell as i just started studying and the left over time from my real life i used to spent on wow are now getting spent at the Poker Tables

When you are posting a bid remember to include what you wanna bid on:

#1 - Account with level 85 Warrior
    #2 - My Honorbuddy Elite Lifetime License with 3 sessions
    #3 - My main account including the pally + all the other characters with a link to maskedarmory and the lower level alts

Im available on skype: minkaempestorerqv

Im willing to let it all go for 115 euro! That means the main account, the botting account + my honorbuddy licenses.

My beloved main account + 1 botting account + 3 licenses elite honorbuddy account