0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Bot/Maphack I have found so far

i have it so I can vouch for it.

Diablo 3 Maphack

i figured this would be an appropriate place to share. it's updated immediately (within hours) after patches so it's nice

the bot is here too:
    Diablo III FARMING/LEVELING Bot - YouTube

the bot has been bundled with the map hack for testing purposes but it's suppose to be separate after retail.

anyways, this shit is great if you got the $$$
    Last edited by MickeyK; 05-04-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: fixed bot video linkk

Best Bot/Maphack I have found so far
    warheart209's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone confirm this works? All i see are scams for D3.
    Last edited by warheart209; 04-27-2012 at 06:04 PM.

KOS0937's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this might as well be legit. but who cares? beta is offline in a few days oO And whether it is good in retail (with warden active etc.) will have to show.

Also his pathfinding sucks. To an extend that I wouldn't let this run on my account.

Colster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KOS0937 View Post
    this might as well be legit. but who cares? beta is offline in a few days oO And whether it is good in retail (with warden active etc.) will have to show.

Also his pathfinding sucks. To an extend that I wouldn't let this run on my account.
    i have to agree, really bad pathfinding.
    i can't believe someone writing that bad wayfinding routine is able to program a decent bot.

and if the maphack is already 20$ i don't want to know what the bot will cost

ChrisSch's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesn't matter if the bot is updated within hours if its bad and overpriced :/

raged99's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you ask me, the vids from Hellbuddy.com looks much better than this one!
    Last edited by raged99; 04-28-2012 at 01:52 PM.

dravicus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i also use this Maphack i love the way he listens to feedback from users and implements our suggestions and fixes bugs faster than most programmers i have seen. he has only been working on the bot portion of this for a few days now as he has been trying to get the maphack portion up to par. he dont have multipal people working on this like most the bots i have seen are sure to have. and like most bots anyways i wont be using them till they are deemed safe by communities. but i feel the maphack portion is safe which is the only thing i want to use anyways till bots are finalized with excellent pathing/playing abilities and are considered safe to use.
    Last edited by dravicus; 04-29-2012 at 05:06 AM.

jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bot is a PRIVATE vid on youtube O_o

And the maphack u got to pay for? LOLOLOLSACMLOLOLOL

dravicus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jackus View Post
    The bot is a PRIVATE vid on youtube O_o

And the maphack u got to pay for? LOLOLOLSACMLOLOLOL
    im curious how you think that just because something is PRIVATE that deemed it being a scam. im pretty sure if it was a scam he wouldn't allow people to collect money with referrals, as scammers are greedy and wouldn't want to share anything for one. and second im pretty sure that the best bots and maphacks for diablo 2, wow, and others, had to be paid for but in the end where still the best for a reason. paid programs = less users, less users = better secruity, better secruity = gg you cheap bastards who flock to free bots and maphacks that millions will use to make blizz crack down on that program.

so in the end i feel 100% safer using this over anything your broke ass can't afford

KOS0937's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can somebody please ban these ad-accounts? two people without any other posts suddenly feel like theyy need to tell us how good this bot is? The author could at least be honest enough to post in his own name...

dravicus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can somebody please ban these ad-accounts? two people without any other posts suddenly feel like theyy need to tell us how good this bot is? The author could at least be honest enough to post in his own name...
    oh yeah my ad account been here since 2009 dumbass. how about some eggs with your spam. maybe you should be banned for your inability to read or even make a worthy sentence to a topic that apparently you broke ass couldn't afford. i am no AD-bot i just stick behind a product i feel will go somewhere and be safer than any of the free crap i have seen. anyways sorry if your broke ass didn't support those that did keep their programs updated. instead of exploiting people like mousepad by downloading cracked versions of their products.

BTW just a reminder the bot portion was just started but i WILL NOT be using it. the maphack is what i stand behind, NOT the bot

GG see you posting here on the first banwave dummy
    Last edited by dravicus; 04-29-2012 at 01:04 PM.

KOS0937's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dravicus View Post
    oh yeah my ad account been here since 2009 dumbass. how about some eggs with your spam. maybe you should be banned for your inability to read or even make a worthy sentence to a topic that apparently you broke ass couldn't afford. i am no AD-bot i just stick behind a product i feel will go somewhere and be safer than any of the free crap i have seen. anyways sorry if your broke ass didn't support those that did keep their programs updated. instead of exploiting people like mousepad by downloading cracked versions of their products.

BTW just a reminder the bot portion was just started but i WILL NOT be using it. the maphack is what i stand behind, NOT the bot

GG see you posting here on the first banwave dummy
    Lol. Nice how many assumptions you made about me there. While I only claimed that this was your first post - and it was! And its the ops first post and he just registered... just saying...

And are you trying to dare me into buying (your?) shitty program? (or why else would you assume that my "broke ass cannot afford this shit"?)

I will not continue posting in this thread btw. just to stop this flamewar. And to satisfy you about "me not contributing to the topic":

Originally Posted by KOS937

the D3A testing bot is better than this one - so its certainly not the best bot there is so far (not to speak of hellbuddy and a whole bunch of others that will appear as soon as d3 hits the shelves). And d3a has a free maphack for the beta (ending in a few days) with most of the same features implemented and for retail you should really wait before buying anything.

MickeyK's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not an ad account bro i was just sharing no hard feelings and i browse all the time i dont post often didn't mean to ruffle your jimmies

MickeyK's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the D3A testing bot is better than this one - so its certainly not the best bot there is so far (not to speak of hellbuddy and a whole bunch of others that will appear as soon as d3 hits the shelves). And d3a has a free maphack for the beta (ending in a few days) with most of the same features implemented and for retail you should really wait before buying anything.
    i feel u on that theres a couple free downloads ive seen but they look like they are going to get banned fast by blizzard and also they dont have all the same features but to each his own u know i like this one best, anyways gl sorry again if i made u mad
    Last edited by MickeyK; 05-04-2012 at 11:18 AM.