1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happened with my League?

Hello everyone! I'm writing this and i am.. about 99% shure that this is annoying for the slightly older LoL players out there. Whenever i start a game i end up with 4x 10year olds saying the following.

I know that usually around 10-13years is the mediocre LoLplayer on West. I have been asking frequently how old everyone is just to be shure that theyre not just adults acting childish.

League of legends dictionary

KS
    Noob
    Uninstall game
    OP
    Report (playername)
    Feeder
    +all of the champions (names)

Its just really boring communication according to me!
    To start off with, i bet that alot of players would agree that these are the most used words and also, we can all who know what these words mean, understand that all of them are negative since a champion-name will never be used without a noob, ks or report before.

I have yet to see an exception when solo queuing. Usually when i group up with my friends the conversation is alot more vivid. I'm moving up to 600 games now, wich in LoL terms is about twice as much, since those are only wins. The losses are about the same value.

The point of creating this thread is only because i would like to know if there is any mature player out there who is sharing the same opinion. I feel alone atm ;P

Playing on EU-West FYI
    Last edited by Toddler; 03-27-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    I’m a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan

What happened with my League?
    Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto, but if you rely on your teammates too much on soloQ .. it's destined to fail if they're scrubby.... many recent matches in normals -.- thanks for the mia calls because i'm supposed to be watching your lane and my lane and (attempting to) last hit at the same time while dodging skillshots... i'm not a pro.

generally though I purely ignore the other players negative shit ive died more times arguing than just ignoring and doing my own thing while helping out smartly., very rarely is it worth it to save a teammate from a 3v1 unless they have flash up.

this one match dude, USE YOUR ULTI PANTHEON - top lane we were 1 hit from death on each of us.... the green dot by my portrait shows it was still down til 10 seconds after my death -.- got called a noob for not using it. i made the mistake of telling them off and died to an easily escapable 2v1. escape button to cancel chat wasnt close enough
    Last edited by Remus3; 03-28-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KS = Kill Secure

i just played a ARAM with a teemo who said he was gonna kill my mother, and then he started laning and told us how bad we were

Mafta's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that's why I choose to play ranked or play with friends (although ranked is still filled with tards/kids -_-') 'tis fun trying to get elo when your team is just so childish and silly, but it's always nice to find someone who knows what they're doing.

Tenni-T's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus3 View Post
    generally though I purely ignore the other players negative shit ive died more times arguing than just ignoring and doing my own thing
    This. - Just simply ignore it.. No matter how hard you feel it is to resist saying some bs back because clearly this person is dumb as ****, just dont.. Just ignore him. Think about it.. if you die while writing back on critisísm every 5th time you do it thats a whole lot of deaths after 600 games. Also, if this person is so dumb that you feel you have to explain to him wtf is going on, chances are he wont understand shit of what your trying to explain to him anyway..

He is wasting time writing, don't let him make you waste time aswell.. It only makes the chance of your team succeeding less..

Totalt ignorage of dumb/immature people is what you need to practise ! When you learn to resist, you WILL find the game has become more fun. Cause now every conversation you have in game is with people you like/feel.

=)
    Last edited by Tenni-T; 04-07-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: missing word
    Tenni-T (Tenned) - Contrib!

MMOwned - My favorite website of all times.

Harambeqt's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess why i stopped playing?

... Gamers are way more immature these days, it doesn't matter if they are 12 or 18. Most of them act like this towards you, your teammates and the enemy.
    Support the #1 WoW Emulator:
    http://arcemu.org/
    https://github.com/arcemu/arcemu
    - - -