Hunter&Warrior lev 85 ,exclusive gear& mounts,50 k +gold and alts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kalexan0's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hunter&Warrior lev 85 ,exclusive gear& mounts,50 k +gold and alts

Hunter&Warrior lev 85 ,exclusive gear& mounts,50 k +gold and alts on Sunstrider EU horde
    My account features main character orc hunter and as secondary character an 85 orc warrior and you `ll also find alts like 75 warlock,60 warrior,56 priest and others smaller and not worth mentioned.The alts are mostly full heirlooms.
    The hunter has raided full Firelands,normal and heroic (7/7 normal,6/7 heroic) and had before Dragon Soul full tier 12 +heroic gear.Now he has a raider spot on a guild wich does DS heroic if you re interested in doing pve.
    He also raided before Firelads and he has full T11.
    Has over 65 mounts and about 57 companions.check the armory to see exclusive rare mounts that this character has.
    He`s aswell wealthy  over 50 k gold +all kind of reagent and goods spreaded all over the account.
    Armory link: contact me for this info

Warrior alt is a new character and also has a raider spot if you want to play warrior. He also has both dps and tanking gear.
    Armory link: contact me for this info
    On the account you ll find legendary items like Thunderfury,the legendary bow and swords from illidan + transmo tiers from vanilla,Burning Crusade and Northrend.
    Main characters have maxed flying skill + engineering,alchemy,archaeology,blacksmithing and mining maxed .
    I played a lot on this account and I ve gathered plenty of gadgets and fun stuff that I can t list them all here but if interested I can provide all kind of information relating the account.

The buyer will receive Battlenet account,mail account ,cd-keys,all game boxes and if needed my iD picture.
    Start bid from 200 euros
    I prefer you contact me on skype or messenger but we can also have a phone discussion,it s your choice.
    Skype id: the.monk20
    Messenger id: [email protected]

Hunter&Warrior lev 85 ,exclusive gear& mounts,50 k +gold and alts