Death Knight dps 405ilvl + Savior + S8/S9 Gladiator, alt DK 395ilvl + free 10months menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mich126's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Death Knight dps 405ilvl + Savior + S8/S9 Gladiator, alt DK 395ilvl + free 10months

Hello,

I would like to sell my World of Warcraft account, both characters on this account are currently in top80 world guild.

Both are VERY good geared - you can join any guild you want with this kind of gear and achievements they got.
    Main Death Knight has full pvp gear + S8/S9 Gladiator (alt DK just started gearing), as you can see on the armory.
    There is an active subscription till January 2013, so you don't have to worry about prepaids till then.
    I have NEVER botted on this account, nor did it get any suspensions/warnings/ etc.
    Main Death Knight has one of the rarest and coolest looking mounts in game - Life-Binder's Handmaiden, which is rarer than for example Ashes of Al'ar, and it drops from Deathwing Heroic. I cleared 8/8 HC Dragon Soul raid on this character and acquired the title "Savior of the Azeroth" as well.

Main Death Knight armory:
    Level 85 Orc Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Alt Death Knight armory:
    Level 85 Goblin Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Send me serious offers only to pm, I am paypal verified, I can also verify on the forums here.
    I can either sell: characters separately or whole bnet account.
    Last edited by mich126; 03-02-2012 at 04:53 AM.

Death Knight dps 405ilvl + Savior + S8/S9 Gladiator, alt DK 395ilvl + free 10months
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump still waiting for offers

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, still avalible

badmojoe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey mitch was wondering if you are still selling this account

martin8805's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heya

Hey Mich do you still have your account left ? add me on skype if so, pjjj88

cheers
    Originally Posted by mich126 View Post
    Hello,

I would like to sell my World of Warcraft account, both characters on this account are currently in top80 world guild.

Both are VERY good geared - you can join any guild you want with this kind of gear and achievements they got.
    Main Death Knight has full pvp gear + S8/S9 Gladiator (alt DK just started gearing), as you can see on the armory.
    There is an active subscription till January 2013, so you don't have to worry about prepaids till then.
    I have NEVER botted on this account, nor did it get any suspensions/warnings/ etc.
    Main Death Knight has one of the rarest and coolest looking mounts in game - Life-Binder's Handmaiden, which is rarer than for example Ashes of Al'ar, and it drops from Deathwing Heroic. I cleared 8/8 HC Dragon Soul raid on this character and acquired the title "Savior of the Azeroth" as well.

Main Death Knight armory:
    Level 85 Orc Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Alt Death Knight armory:
    Level 85 Goblin Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Send me serious offers only to pm, I am paypal verified, I can also verify on the forums here.
    I can either sell: characters separately or whole bnet account.