395ilvl Shadow Priest - Destroyer's End - Horde Zenedar - 110k+ Gold // Also 85 Mage menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

EUGamer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

395ilvl Shadow Priest - Destroyer's End - Horde Zenedar - 110k+ Gold // Also 85 Mage

This character is currently being auctioned with a £1 starting price and no reserve - Auction Link!

Happy to PM the direct armory link for both my 85's to any 'known' posters on the forums This also applies to meeting ingame! Theres around 3 weeks gametime left on the account. Selling due to having a little one on the way, won't have much time to play and wouldn't mind the bit of extra cash .

Professions: 525 JC / 525 Alchemy.
    Comes with a 388 ilvl Mage, Ench 525 / Tailoring 525.

2/8 DS HC Progress. Around 390 ilvl healing gear.

Raided until I got a bit bored with DS around 3/4 weeks ago. Decided to start playing the AH and currently have over 110k gold (and growing daily - will keep logging in and slowly increasing this). The professions are really good for ore shuffling etc!

I've never been much of a vanity player, mounts / achies / titles were never really my thing. Priest has Destroyer's End, Light of Dawn and Mage has Love Fool.

Mage fembelf also has some really nice trans gear.

Includes StarCraft 2 & 3 weeks gametime (as of 1st March).

Can provide photo ID, CD Keys and secret question.

Accept PayPal or bank transfer. If I've missed anything or you'd like to know anything more, feel free to chuck me a PM

395ilvl Shadow Priest - Destroyer's End - Horde Zenedar - 110k+ Gold // Also 85 Mage
    iEfectz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you have skype so we can talk ??

EUGamer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump!

120k+ now, feel free to chuck me an add on [email protected] (MSN) to chat about it

EUGamer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump auction ends in two days time! Not sure if anyone actually cares about the gold, but I will have at least 150k by the time it ends. Almost there now.