85 Restoration Shaman Savior of Azeroth 8/8 HC DS with Glory of Dragonsoul Raider menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

darkalex999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Restoration Shaman Savior of Azeroth 8/8 HC DS with Glory of Dragonsoul Raider

Hello everyone

I decided to stop playing WoW after i completed the actual content so i'm trying to sell my account. It contains:

Restoration / Elemental Shaman Draenei with 404 ilvl equipped (400 ilvl equipped for the Elemental set). 12k+ achievements points, 100+ mounts (Glory of Ulduar raider 10/25, Glory of Icecrown Raider 10/25, Glory of Dragonsoul Raider, Glory of Firelands Raider, Heroic Ragnaros Mount, Anzu, Heroic Magister Terrace mount, both archeology mounts and many others), 100+ pets, lots of titles like Savior of Azeroth, Firelord, Of the Four Winds, Blackwing's Bane, Champion/Conqueror of Ulduar and many others. The shaman has Enchanting and Jewelcrafting both at 525 with lots of recipes, every secondary profession is at 525. The bank is full of vanity items, in the void storage there are some old tiers for trasmo. The shaman has also 40k golds.

In the same account there are an Undead Discipline Priest full Ruthless Gladiator with 3/5 Cataclysmic items, it also has PVP Shadow gear in the bank, 525 Mining / 500 Engineering, 280% mount speed; a 85 Night Elf Feral DPS Druid with 376 ilvl equipped and 310% mount speed, 525 Herbalism and Alchemy; a 85 Undead Mage with 346 ilvl with 525 Herbalism/Alchemy with 280% mount and finally a 80 Blood Elf Rogue with 450 Skinning / Letherworking and 280% mount.

The account also contains various heriloom items. The prince is 300 €. For every info contact me with PM.
    Last edited by darkalex999; 03-01-2012 at 12:39 PM.

85 Restoration Shaman Savior of Azeroth 8/8 HC DS with Glory of Dragonsoul Raider
    darkalex999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This account has been sold.