DotA 2 and/or Heroes of Newerth legacy account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

forbidenorc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DotA 2 and/or Heroes of Newerth legacy account

I have a Steam account with DotA 2 on it that I'm willing to sell. It also has Modern Warfare 2 on it which I will just consider a bonus. P.M/Skype me an offer and if an agreement is met I will give you the account name and password then change the email to whatever you want. I will also gladly Skype to talk about it. Add me if interested: forbiden.orc

Proof:

As for the Heroes of Newerth account, same deal just P.M/Skype an offer and I will give you the info so you can login and check it out. Only has 10 or so Alt Avatars.

Proof (Yellow box shows im logged in and red box shows the account is over a year old, HoN only went free to play a couple months ago so it's impossible the account isnt legacy.):

I only want money, no trades, I need a new power supply which is why I'm selling, also only paypal plz.
    Last edited by forbidenorc; 02-22-2012 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added Skype Info

DotA 2 and/or Heroes of Newerth legacy account