WTS wow account 7 level 85's 2 person rocket mount every profession maxed out. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kingnath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS wow account 7 level 85's 2 person rocket mount every profession maxed out.

85 mage arcane main spec frost offspec ilvl 381

85 feral druid tank main spec cat offspec. ilvl 390

85 warrior prot main fury offspec ilvl 386

85 priest holy main shaddow offspec ilvl 379

85 hunter servival main spec MM ofspec ilvl 381

85 paladin prot main spec ret offspec ilvl 369

85 rogue combat main spec sub offspec. ilvl 365

71 dk

55 shaman

rogue level 10. was making twinks for a while as i was saving the 10th slot for the new expansion.

all characters alliance.

all level 85s are between 360 to 390 item level my rogue and paladin are the only characters lower then 370 as i dont use them as much, i have lots of achievements and titles and have the 2 person rocket mount on my mage, all level 85's have 280% flying apart from my druid who has 310% (without guild perk) i have all professions maxxed out and have a lot of the new recipes. theres is 25k gold on the account to spend and you can make a lot of gold with all my proffs, im selling because i dont have much time to play and i would like to make some real money for my years of hard work, i have every single heirloom including the new guild heirlooms all of these characters are on the same server.

i only want to sell for money not interested in swapping for other games or anything sorry,

i will only accept paypal.

thanx for reading, hope you like my account and want to have as much fun as i have over the years.

please inbox me with any offers and any questions you have.

WTS wow account 7 level 85's 2 person rocket mount every profession maxed out.
    kingnath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still for sale