HUNTER 13265 achiev points Firelord/Insane/OF the four winds, 130 mounts 151 pets etc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

slejpen's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HUNTER 13265 achiev points Firelord/Insane/OF the four winds, 130 mounts 151 pets etc

Hello guys, Im selling this hunter because Im moving out and not gonna play WoW anymore. As the topic says theres a 13265 achiev points and 40k pure gold on character also got tons of mats/transmo gear and some other cool items.
    This character has got alot of rare mounts and pets, including blizzard store ones.
    Here's the armory to the hunter: Level 85 Troll Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Also this account has got Paladin alt prot/holy full geared 391 ilvl with Shadowmourne quest at last chain with 16/50 shards already so its another boost of gold/rare items
    Mage fully geared from LFR and normal DS raid almost 390 ilvl
    Having alot of 70+ alts

Im the only one and first owner of this account i got every cD key from wow games, mail and hidden question, also im adding an extra battle chest with alot of 70+ chars which is connected with hunters account(RAF)
    IF you want to see any screens or want me to show all in game its no problem just contact me via mail [email protected]

P.S Im only interested in Real money dont want to trade it for any other account.

HUNTER 13265 achiev points Firelord/Insane/OF the four winds, 130 mounts 151 pets etc
    slejpen's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bringing up my post ! Upup and away!